how do I remove Microsoft Launcher from Android phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I added Microsoft Launcher to my android phone and would like to remove it.

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, never having used the Microsoft Launcher I would guess that one thing that needs to be done is for you to go into settings > lock screen and security > device admin apps > then uncheck the one for Microsoft. This should allow you to uninstall it.

remurray

Mar 17, 2018
Visit site
I could not find Device Admin apps on my phone under Settings. However, I was able to uninstall Microsoft Launcher by clicking onto the Apps icon on the phone desktop and dragging the Microsoft Launcher icon up to the top of the screen and dropping it onto the Uninstall icon. I went into Application Manger and confirmed that Microsoft Launcher was no longer listed.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I could not find Device Admin apps on my phone under Settings. However, I was able to uninstall Microsoft Launcher by clicking onto the Apps icon on the phone desktop and dragging the Microsoft Launcher icon up to the top of the screen and dropping it onto the Uninstall icon. I went into Application Manger and confirmed that Microsoft Launcher was no longer listed.
Welcome to the forums and thanks for the tip! It'll be very helpful for other users with a similar problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress