How do you carry your X?

psycho_maniac

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
In my pocket, screen up against my leg, Otterbox Commuter case, and no screen protector.

same here, but no otter box. i used to not have the screen against my leg. till i saw ppl do it that way and ralized that not doing it that way totally scratches up my phone?

heres a question for you guys. what pocket do you have it in?
at work - back left pocket
normal use front left pocket

skafri#WN

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I rotate among a few. Otterbox Commuter, Superior Dual, and a plastic/tpu hybrid. Getting the Incipio Silicrylic in the mail soon. Screen protector is the Verizon store one for now. Getting a better one soon because I want the whole screen covered. I carry it in my purse typically. If I don't have a purse, then it goes in a pocket, but I try to at least have a small pouch to put it in.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Dirty Ders

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
The only screen protector that covers the ENTIRE glass surface of the screen is the Seidio. They are nice, smooth and doesn't blur the screen, I can't even tell I have a protector on the screen. They sell for $12 for two. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The only screen protector that covers the ENTIRE glass surface of the screen is the Seidio. They are nice, smooth and doesn't blur the screen, I can't even tell I have a protector on the screen. They sell for $12 for two. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Same thing here. I have the same setup as you with the Seidio Crystal clear screen protector, extended battery, VZW superior dual case and 32gb micro. I love that extra space. I have about 22gb filled. Mostly movies.

The only thing I do not like about the screen protectors and this applies to all screen protectors, but finger prints seems to stick on the screen more then without the protector on. But just a swipe across the shirt and it takes it away.

Dirty Ders

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
What do you use for movie ripping? I use "DVD Catalyst for Droid X". I tried to rip Avatar with it but it fails about 3/4 the way through. I am so glad I got the 32GB sd, after a week I had filled it up with 18 gigs of music, classic game roms, audio books, ebooks, pdf's, and other stuff.

Dirty Ders

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I do not like about the screen protectors and this applies to all screen protectors, but finger prints seems to stick on the screen more then without the protector on. But just a swipe across the shirt and it takes it away.

I noticed the same thing, its just a given when it comes to oil sticking to oil based products (screen protectors) better than non-oil based products (glass). There are the frosted screen protectors that are advertised as "anti-glare", those handle oil much better as there are these micro nooks and crannies all over the surface for the oil to rest in instead of on the surface. The trade off of course is a blurred screen.

I don?t get the whole anti-glare business anyway. The protector doesn?t have to be textured to be anti-glare. Just look at the Trident Kraken screen guard; it is anti-glare but smooth, it focuses on refracting harmful UV instead of dispersing all the spectrum through ?un-direct? (my term) reflection.

Niteperson

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site

The Skinomi TechSkin protector is probably similar to the Seidio, and is the only one I use. Great screen protector.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Bombinadam1403

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
She's been in a Otterbox since the day she was bought... Then I decided to get a Zagg on her screen and took the Otterbox off and she chills in a Rocketfish (thanks best buy) cover. But she's usually out of that when at home and chills on the media dock.

I've found the Otterbox very beneficial after dropping her in the snow a few times on accident.

Finsol

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site

The zagg and ghost armor screen protectors cover all of the glass and do not affect screen quality in the slightest. Also the screen protectors from otterbox cover the whole screen and work great.

bobdrakken

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I went with the case and holster clip (Motorola OEM I believe?) Also bought some cheapo screen protectors since I don't need anything heavy duty.

KillingJoke04

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Trident Kraken Case in Red, No holster. Took the screen protector off the Kraken and using the VZW Anti Glare. Back left pocket at work. On a desk everywhere else.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers