How long does it take for them to get my returned phone in their system?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile: can't exchange an online order in store?

Closingracer,

I'm confused about the status of your problems with T-Mobile. I'm probably not alone. Near as I can tell:

1. You returned one phone, as defective. The tracking shows they received it, but they haven't acknowledged same. (That's "phone #1")
  2. You returned a second phone, under the "20 day buyer's remorse" option. The tracking shows they received it, and they've credited you for its return. (That's "phone #2")
  3. They emailed you a pre-paid shipping label with which to return a signal booster, and you've sent that back

I'm wondering: Other than posting your saga here, and phone conversations with T-Mobile, have you tried any other venues, such as T-Mobile's own customer support portal? Have you reached out to whatever passes for a consumer protection agency in your state?

I find speaking with t-mobile in any way short of forum terrible and futile attempt which I've been on the phone with t-mobile for a month and a half . Finally got done today . Filing a grievance usually takes forever but done the formality anyways .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Customer service is bad

I usually get good service but last time it wasn't my normal good call. I Work sales for T-Mobile so the only the way I can add lines is if I call in. I was adding a sixth. I called in and the guy kept telling me T-Mobile only does offer more than 5 lines and that I got bad information. Funny thing is I added a sixth line to two different accounts that day. I was on break and has to jump onto a computer and look up the document number so he could read it for himself. Then he had to verify with a supervisor. Then when he came back on after verifying, he tells me it's my lucky day because I was right. There was so much I wanted to say but said nothing.

Sent using my iPhone 6 Plus via The Uncarrier

Omg I work sales for AT&T but have a TMO account. Even I know that all carriers now offer ~10 lines of service.... Like duh? Sheesh. I hate the stupid reps giving all of us a bad name. There are always going to be some though.

Good for you for not saying anything. I would have lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 128GB SG using Tapatalk

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Customer service is bad

At this point I'll take slow service then horrible customer service. I left t-mobile before because of bad customer service (the actual people are quite nice) and it's even worse now . I don't think they need to make me pay for shipping even if they refund my account for it ....I don't think I should have to get a replacement online and not in a store if I bought online and shouldn't have to call 5 times to get an problem resolved

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm assuming that all carriers are the same way with this issue and my basis for this is the fact that I work for AT&T but have an account with TMO and have previously had an account with VZW. I've always seen it done this way. Their systems can't handle you taking it to the store (like you would with an Apple device at an Apple Store) and replacing it. It has caused me many hassles on all 3 networks. :/

Sent from my iPhone 6 128GB SG using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali