If your Sprint pre-order is going to a store like mine, we shall wait

Dave P4

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Honestly I'm cool with the original date but I have a feeling of backorder frenzy coming. That's where the issue is. The pre orders are not in order, lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

kgilbertsen

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
It's possible as I know the preorder shipments were limited. So you haven't received any ship confirmation right?

Matt, I have not yet received a ship notification, but the phone was just ordered. As the 11th is only a week away at this point, I'm not too concerned. My only issue is that my S5 is dying before my eyes, and the sooner I get the replacement phone, the better.

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
This is the coolest thread I've ever read. Makes me want to be a sprint customer but I'll leave the reasoning behind that silent. Still, the coolest thread I ever read.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dave P4

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
First Shoutout to jstnleslie23 for such a great thread, Just spoke with Sprint. They are awaiting shipment from Samsung. Orders are being shipped when devices come available. TMO had a big intial stock. Sprint was based on pre-determined dates for larger volumes. Hopefully those trucks come rolling in this weekend. So cant blame Sprint or the carriers, low stocks provided by the manufacturer. When demand is high, it gets higher. sprint.com/ship

Last edited:

kgilbertsen

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
It's possible as I know the preorder shipments were limited. So you haven't received any ship confirmation right?

Hi Matt, I just spoke with Sprint support, who told me that I actually set the shipping to come to my home. Still no tracking info, but they said that I'd get the phone before the official launch date. So, we'll see. Thanks for the offer to help.

jstnleslie23

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Thanks Dave P4 but all the thanks go to Matt and his great customer service ability. I thought I was S.O.L. and he saved the day. I'm on day two with my Edge and absolutely love it.

Matt Valenzuela

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah sorry I could not help more with that. I wanted to specifically help the folks that were lucky enough to get the limited early preorder shipments get their phones released from the stores. Beyond that I don't have visibility to people's order #'s or anything to look that stuff up. All I can do is try and pull some strings for folks with the stores for S7/S7e being held hostage or to help right some wrongs where I can. It's only a bit longer now until release day so I appreciate everyone's patience. Your devices will be shipped soon I'm sure! :)

Matt Valenzuela

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi Boogie P, I can try and help specifically the folks that were lucky enough to get the limited early preorder shipments get their phones released from the stores. Beyond that I don't have visibility to people's order #'s or anything to look that stuff up. All I can do is try and pull some strings for folks with the stores for S7/S7e being held hostage or to help right some wrongs where I can. If your order was delivered to a store and they won't release it, pls PM me.

Matt Valenzuela

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi Jamezel - I think if you read Dave P4's comment below, you would understand that we had a very small qty sent to us by Samsung that we were able to release early. Not everyone was able to get their devices, sorry. We are still waiting on inventory from Samsung. The ship decisions are Samsung's for all carriers so we will ship as soon as we are able. Thanks for understanding. :)

Matt Valenzuela

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi Jamezel - I think if you read Dave P4's comment below, you would understand that we had a very small qty sent to us by Samsung that we were able to release early. Not everyone was able to get their devices, sorry. We are still waiting on inventory from Samsung. The ship decisions are Samsung's for all carriers so we will ship as soon as we are able. Thanks for understanding. :)

bigghek

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi Matt. I ordered my phones from the Sprint store in 318 Smith Haven Mall #208, Lake Grove, NY 11755
Phone:(631) 724-1240.

I received confirmation that the phone was shipped to the store. The store states that they cannot release the phones until launch day.

They are holding my phones hostage!

I will appreciate any help that you can provide.

Thank you!

Boogie P

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Call the store and tell them corporate let you know as long as your pre order (under your name) is in then you can pick it up... Worked for me.. I'm in my way to pick up my brand new s7 now...

jaydaman1

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello Matt, I pre-order the s7 edge from the sprint store in Rochdale shopping center 165-96 Baisley Blvd., Jamaica, NY 11434. Phone # (718) 525-2905. I received confirmation that the phone was shipped at the store and is being held at the store. I was told that I can't pick up my phone until the release date. I spoke to a guy name Eric. Can you please help me out, which I will appreciate if you can. Thank you.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Wow great thread and nice to see people being helped. I am with Sprint and went to BB Wed and they were out of the color I wanted through Sprint the Silver. I called telesales and was told oh your in luck that is the one color we do have. The other two sold out on pre-orders and she took my order for 2 one for me and one for my husband. This was Wed around 1pm. I got an email order pending than another order processing then a third one order shipped even though earlier email said shipping 3/7. But now on Wed night it said order shipped and the warehouse is here in Louisville Kentucky were I live. Before I have gotten a phone before a tracking number. Another person ordered Monday and his showed up Thursday and he didn't have tracking info yet. So I am anxiously waiting even though it says my order has shipped at Sprints website it says being processed at the warehouse takes 2-5 days. So I am patiently waiting and don't expect it till beginning of next week but that's ok it's sooner than the 11th which is what it would of been if BB had in stock. Good luck Everyone in getting your phone. I can't wait and hope we like it after having 6 HTC phones starting with the EVO.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volkan