If your Sprint pre-order is going to a store like mine, we shall wait

bigghek

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I called Sprint Coroporate and they told me to go to the Sprint Store and pick up my phones.

I went to the store and the sales rep went to the back and acted like he couldnt find one of the phones. I told him that I have the tracking information for the order and three phones were shipped.

After about twenty minutes and the managers intervention the phone mysteriously showed up in an iphone bin in the back. Yeah right.

I wanted to kick his *** so bad. Anyway I picked up my three S7 edges from the Sprint store yesterday.

jaydaman1

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I called sprint customer service and they telling me I have to wait until the 11th to get my phone. I told them my phone is at the store now. How are you getting your phone from the store?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I have Sprint and am expecting mine by Tues go to the reviews thread and let us know how you like them. Is their alot of bloatware? I've never had Samsung before only HTC.

I called Sprint Coroporate and they told me to go to the Sprint Store and pick up my phones.

I went to the store and the sales rep went to the back and acted like he couldnt find one of the phones. I told him that I have the tracking information for the order and three phones were shipped.

After about twenty minutes and the managers intervention the phone mysteriously showed up in an iphone bin in the back. Yeah right.

I wanted to kick his *** so bad. Anyway I picked up my three S7 edges from the Sprint store yesterday.

jaydaman1

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I called sprint customer service and they told me I have to wait until the 11th to get my phone. How are you getting your phone from the store?

Matt Valenzuela

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
@bigghek, sorry I was not available to help you sooner as well ajoy!s for the confusion in the store. They are not used to releasing preorders prior to launch date, so this is new and we have been trying to do communications to reinforce that they are able to to. Glad you got your edges tho, enjoy!

Mach7

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Matt, I pm you details about my order. MY 2 s7 edges have been shipped but sale persons not letting me to have them. Any help will be great.

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Matt, I pm you details about my order. MY 2 s7 edges have been shipped but sale persons not letting me to have them. Any help will be great.

Same thing happened to me, I just called sprint customer service and a rep put a note on my account that I can get it before the release date - called the store after that and she said it's fine I can grab it anytime I want. I'll be picking mine up tomorrow before work.

Matt Valenzuela

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
@rdrive41071 please let me know if you have any problems picking up your phone tomorrow. PM me with the name the order is under, the order # itself, the full store address where the device is being held and the tracking # of the shipment if you need to.

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
@rdrive41071 please let me know if you have any problems picking up your phone tomorrow. PM me with the name the order is under, the order # itself, the full store address where the device is being held and the tracking # of the shipment if you need to.

Thank you Matt! Phone was delivered there today - Just PM'd you just in case.

Last edited:

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I got mine this morning before work. I must say this thread has been very helpful in helping people get their phones, and a big thank you to Matt for taking the time to help others get their phones.

Monee_121

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
I am so sorry so many of you had so much trouble with your shipping! I would never imagine shipping location would make a difference. Major kudos to Matt for being so helpful!

Posted via AC App from my Galaxy S7 Edge

calbears1868

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey Matt,

My phone is at the Sprint store at Vintage Oaks At Novato, Bldg K, Suite K17, 208 Vintage way, Novato, CA 94945, I dropped by to ask last night and they said they can't release until tomorrow.

Thanks!
Jacky