Internet Disconnecting on Nexus 7

tank12758

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so I am far from a tech genius so whoever answers this might need to dumb down the answer. So I am running Android Jellybean 4.3 on a first gen Nexus 7, not rooted. I use the Nova Launcher currently (not like I know if it matters). The main app I use is YouTube and lately the WiFi disconnects or goes from 5 bars to two or 1 bars of WiFi about every 5-8 minutes. It also buffers frequently while watching YouTube. Once, it actually git to the point where it couldnt handle loading images. I currently have a docsis type N router that runs on 2.4 and 5.0 GHz. I have no clue what that means but I just typed it down. I have 125 apps which hold about 1 gig so THATS probably what the problem is. I think that it is the apps that I have running in the background. I definitely know that it is my nexus because I have tried 2 computers, my ps3, and my iPod and iPad and they all do not have this problem. Is there any way I could fix this? All help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

tank12758

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I tried that and it almost instantly disconnected. Most likely because I live in a Apple iHouse and I am the only on with a android devices. :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app