I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I preordered the note 7 right at midnight august 3rd. Chose the blue coral. I'm with verizon and email confirmation says deliver by the 19th along with alot of other people here. It is driving me bug s*** waiting lol.

I will go to the Verizon pre order topic and see what they have to say

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Thank you very much.
First time pre-ordering, Black Onyx ordered on 8/6 and definitely picking the 256 gb SD

You are very welcome. I was stuck between the black onyx and blue coral but I chose Blue coral cause Blue my favorite color lol. I'm also choosing the 256gb SD card. Hopefully we will hear something soon. It's my first time too.

perithimus

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the silver from t-mobile. I just really like the way it looks on the edge. I am not sure if I am going with the sd card or netflix.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
1 week to gooo for everyone !!!!

This time next week ....... everyone's gonna wake up and check their tracking numbers to see if their Note 7 is " Out for Delivery " !!!!

Suggetion ....

Once you get your tracking number from UPS or FedEx on Wed or Thurs sign up for their alerts.

You can get immediate texts from the carrier with each scan of the carton. If you're not home it'll alert you when they release it also.

This will allow you to not have to refresh every 10 minutes checking for an update ...... though I know folks will anyways haaaaa !?!

You can thank me next week

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Ewww. You must be joking with this clunky *** thing. Why would you even get a note to ruin it
6616572ca0a0a0ca2d1ff8f4cb897393.jpg

Same here my cases are sitting on my desk at work all alone with no Note 7 to love them yet

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, except for the very noticeable slash I see about a finger width down from the camera hole. Hasn't even put it on a Note 7 yet, and already its marred. :'(;)
You're so busy looking for flaws, you didn't even notice that the so called marr was the reflection from the N3 I took the pick with... Here's a pic without the glare..
So please, have a seat😉
aea0ac3312ce7d636f6e35a67a2178f0.jpg

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
1 week to gooo for everyone !!!!

This time next week ....... everyone's gonna wake up and check their tracking numbers to see if their Note 7 is " Out for Delivery " !!!!

Suggetion ....

Once you get your tracking number from UPS or FedEx on Wed or Thurs sign up for their alerts.

You can get immediate texts from the carrier with each scan of the carton. If you're not home it'll alert you when they release it also.

This will allow you to not have to refresh every 10 minutes checking for an update ...... though I know folks will anyways haaaaa !?!

You can thank me next week

Amen sister!

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
To each is own bro.... Don't be a hater

Keepnitreel - Thank you!

To jbnerkG1: I have dropped my Note 5, while in the same case, on three occasions in the past 11 months. Two drops landed right on one of those "CLUNKY" corners and saved my a@#! I have a Note because I use my Note, because of what it DOES for me and because I love it, not because it looks pretty, or how beautiful and sleek it is. I had a problem with my Note 4 and I almost bought an S6 Active to replace it - UNTIL I saw this case. Now I have a working Note 5 "Active" so to speak. There ya' go...

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Do you guys know if on ups you reroute the package to deliver somewhere else, does that likely add a day to delivery? I want to change mine to deliver to my work (depending when it ships and method).

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys know if on ups you reroute the package to deliver somewhere else, does that likely add a day to delivery? I want to change mine to deliver to my work (depending when it ships and method).
It doesn't say anything about a delay on the UPS website but it still might. Also, package intercept is a request and it doesn't always get accepted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001