I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

Alabamagirl18

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Any N7 orders processed yet?

So has anyones orders processed yet for the Note 7? I really had hoped by yesterday tmoible would have processed the orders by then and we all have our phones early and have them by Wed. But that didn't happen sadly.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: Any N7 orders processed yet?

My order will not be processed until Aug 19th when I walk into the store to purchase my Note !!!

Though I am having a difficult time not preordering haaaaa ....... I swear I've had my browser open twice and only had to hit " submit " but was able to cancel !!!!!

So tempting uughhhhh !!!

Last edited:

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

So has anyones orders processed yet for the Note 7? I really had hoped by yesterday tmoible would have processed the orders by then and we all have our phones early and have them by Wed. But that didn't happen sadly.

There's already a T-Mobile order thread. I'd post in there for current info.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Never had anything but a black phone. Decided to order the blue for something different this time. Paid outright, so could sell it and get a black one if I get tired of it.

Went for SD Card.

BTW, I have not yet seen the black (or blue) in person. Both Verizon stores I went to had only silver and gold models on display.

cruiz1022

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site

I pre ordered through Best Buy to pick up in store and they charged me immediately. Already picked up my watch. I hope that they'll alert me with the phone being ready a few days earlier

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

I ordered from a local tmobile store but over the phone. They showed me the total but I won't be charged until it ships. Hopefully it ships early

wricu01

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Preordered from sprint.. Hoping they ship this week they usually get the them out 5 days prior to launch

Posted via the Android Central App

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site

My order will not be processed until Aug 19th when I walk into the store to purchase my Note !!!

Though I am having a difficult time not preordering haaaaa ....... I swear I've had my browser open twice and only had to hit " submit " but was able to cancel !!!!!

So tempting uughhhhh !!!

I know!!!!! I don't even live in a busy area, so it's usually not a problem to walk in a store and get whatever I want. Every time I have pre-ordered, I have regretted it. But it's sooooooooo tempting.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

I know!!!!! I don't even live in a busy area, so it's usually not a problem to walk in a store and get whatever I want. Every time I have pre-ordered, I have regretted it. But it's sooooooooo tempting.
I've actually never had a negative experience preordering ......... just the anxiety of refreshing my browser to see if there's been an update on my delivery every 5 minutes haaaaa !!!

I'd miss the excitement of waiting for the Note with abated breath .......... sorta like a child waiting for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.

Though I've been far , far from a ....... good girl wink wink !!!

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

I pre ordered through Best Buy to pick up in store and they charged me immediately. Already picked up my watch. I hope that they'll alert me with the phone being ready a few days earlier
Very little chance you will get it early in store. You would have a better chance to get it early if you ordered online for delivery.

The last phone I got from Best Buy was the LG G4. I preordered on the first day and walked in at 10am when they opened on launch day. The store didn't even have the phones yet, saying UPS hadn't delivered. Luckily there is another Best Buy less than 10 minutes away and they received more than just their preorders so I got it there.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm on Tmo. Got my S7e on Feb 29th, something like 12 days before official release.

Here's hoping they continue their early shipments tradition.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky