I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

WeatherWitch

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I joined just for this thread. I ordered the blue coral on the 6th from Verizon. Still processing 😕. I could get the fit 2 and gift it to my mother or be selfish and get the sd card and sell it... Upgrading from my white note 3 which is on its last leg. I never preorder so this amount of waiting is new to me. I HATE IT!

Jvazquez930

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I joined just for this thread. I ordered the blue coral on the 6th from Verizon. Still processing ??????. I could get the fit 2 and gift it to my mother or be selfish and get the sd card and sell it... Upgrading from my white note 3 which is on its last leg. I never preorder so this amount of waiting is new to me. I HATE IT!
I also ordered on the 6th for the black one. Waiting and constantly refreshing these threads is driving me insane

marla523

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I just joined also, just for this thread. I ordered the blue Note 7 from Samsung.com for AT&T, am located in NY. I got 2 replies when asking for status.. I'll post both....

Hello,
I understand you want to know your order status . I have reviewed your account and see where you preordered the Note 7. You submitted the order as a guest instead of under an account. The Note 7's will begin shipping around late August. Once the item ships you will receive a tracking number via email. If you have any other questions or concerns please email back. Have a great day!
Shalonda

marla523

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Here is the second email I received from Samsung.
Hello,

The Note 7 is a pre-order and the device and promotional gift will ship in September. We do not have an estimated ship date for the Note 7. The Note 7 is not on backorder the promotional gift is. If you have any other questions or concerns please email me back.

Tristan Dimzon

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I hope they're right. Typically they don't know anything but there's always a 1st time!

if anything I am realistically expecting my phone on the 18th, if it does come in on the 16th, it would be a nice surprise but my card was charged already so thats a good thing. I hope I get the VR early or at the same time too. Maybe I can just pick one (VR) up in store then and cancel my pre-order. I'm guessing the demand wont be as high as the note 7 is.

WeatherWitch

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

The Note 7 is a pre-order and the device and promotional gift will ship in September. We do not have an estimated ship date for the Note 7. The Note 7 is not on backorder the promotional gift is. If you have any other questions or concerns please email me back.

Whyyyyy would they hold back the phone to wait for a promotional gift? I'd demand my phone be shipped, send the gift later.

marla523

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I just emailed them back to ask them this question, so thank you. Originally I thought it meant that they were sending them out separately.

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I guess that means I cancel my Samsung order and order through Verizon? At least it's guaranteed to be delivered by 8/19. But no guarantee on SD card gift. Or just be patient and stick it out with Samsung.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enid