Just pushed stock battery over 24 hours on single charge

G

GenericMessage

Heck, lasts longer than my Droid did (3 hours of serious use) so im happy I can go an entire day. But I only get 12hrs.

Sometimes I look at this forum on my phone, this is one of those times

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Not sure you can turn 3G off with CDMA phones. Maybe the only way is when you turn wifi on. If there is a way, then please share it.

There is an app called Quick Settings that gives you the ability to turn off 3G. Believe me it saves a ton of battery. Also I started using Juice Defender and if you configure it based on your needs, you can save a ton of battery too. For example, I unplugged my phone around 9:30 this morning, sent texts to my GF at work, updated some apps in the market, went to the gym and listened to Pandora on 3G for about an hour. I checked my battery when I got home at 8pm and I was still at 80%. I definitely recommend both of these apps. If I need the Internet, I click on the desired app and the net comes on. When I'm done, it turns it off to save battery so I'm not constantly connecting to 3G or Wifi.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
depends on usage, if I have a heavy usage day I will get around 12 hours, light to moderate I will get 24-36. I am completely happy with 12 hours of heavy usage, yesterday I talked on the phone for around 2 hours total in the first few hours I used the phone then had regular usage the rest of the day and STILL had 50% when I put it on the charger after 15 hours of use.

bkleman

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've been getting really good battery life lately as well.

Well over 24 hours without worries for me.

When I went to Froyo I did a factory reset and didn't reload any applications or data just updated to Froyo and started putting things on piece by piece based on how I used them pre-update.

Worked like a charm for me.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Granted I haven't used it as much as usual, display has been on for a little over 2 hours, and only about 30 minutes of voice calls, but I'm going on 28 hours with 60% left

acun6699

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
actually, just a few days ago while a friend of mine had problems with his battery, i checked mine and had been off the charger for 28 hours and had 40% left. I text A LOT, web browse, used camera and video camara, and had about 10-12 phone calls, averaging about little under 3 mins each. brightness is set to lowest setting, and thats pretty much it on changed settings.

I was pretty impressed when i checked that out. im guessing my battery lasts on average, at least 24 hours without a charge.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Im not getting the battery life that some others have gotten. I get about 12-14 hours with moderate to heavy usage. For me, that is really good. Especially when I compare it to the EVO that was giving me about 5-7 hours on a charge. For what the phone can do, the battery life is really good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Admissiongist001