Never received the March firmware update and can't install the FP update. Please help

Thiscrapsucks35

May 2, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I have S10+'s on ATT. She received the March firmware update, but for some reason, I never did. Now the security updates released in the past few days won't install on my phone, but it installed fine for her. A few searches indicate that this has happened for others and almost all of them are in the same boat (no March update).

Things I've tried:
1. There is no update available for me when I go to the "Software Update" section in phone settings.

2. I've tried to force the update with Smart Switch on my laptop, but no luck.

3. Rebooting the phone does nothing.

The only thing I have not yet tried is a complete wipe. I'd like to confirm that a wipe and reinstall solved this issue for someone else before i do that.

Any advice? Please help.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My wife and I have S10+'s on ATT. She received the March firmware update, but for some reason, I never did. Now the security updates released in the past few days won't install on my phone, but it installed fine for her. A few searches indicate that this has happened for others and almost all of them are in the same boat (no March update).

Things I've tried:
1. There is no update available for me when I go to the "Software Update" section in phone settings.

The only thing I have not yet tried is a complete wipe. I'd like to confirm that a wipe and reinstall solved this issue for someone else before i do that.

Any advice? Please help.
I would try connecting to smart switch on the computer and see if you can update through there , I know Att is a problem for people updating as I helped lot of Note users on Att

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site

Things I've tried:

Any advice? Please help.
One thing to try is to manually change your device time and date to a week in the future and check for an update again. Sometimes that kicks it in nuts to grab the update.

Oops, missed the comment that this was already suggested and tried. Sorry carry om.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Lol
One thing to try is to manually change your device time and date to a week in the future and check for an update again. Sometimes that kicks it in nuts to grab the update.

Oops, missed the comment that this was already suggested and tried. Sorry carry om.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enid