Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

bdavis89

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Considering we got the shipping confirmation on Friday/Saturday, I'm seriously hoping they actually shipped on Monday, which would mean we get them today or tomorrow at the latest..but thats being optimistic

Nonymous666

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
So I placed a tracer and it showed me this. Looks like it is in my city. Fingers crossed...
I don't think it's saying your N4 is in Tallahassee. It's saying the trace is currently in UPS's Tallahassee's hands to investigate. They're start the trace in your City and will work backwards from there.

sandipsangani

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my american express and there is 1 more additional authorization for $393 means first one will be drop and this will be posted transaction by tomorrow and i am sure they are shipping mine today or already have shipped but haven't received email or status update.

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on 27th, with estimate of 1-2 weeks, my card was charged this morning, 4 am and tracking info was supplied at the same time. When checked with UPS at 5 am, tracking # was not working at UPS but then since 12 pm, UPS is showing that the package is in transit, last location was Louisville, KY. However, there no info on the weight of the package.

No weight either. I figured I'd just take this info with a grain of salt. Apparently Google is good at trolling.

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I just checked my bank account.. The charge from 11/27 did drop... but I now have the charge showing as pending on my bank account for 2/03 (today) I don't know if that means I will be getting my device soon, but the google wallet status has not changed at all.

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/7384/myorderg.jpg
Because of your post I checked my credit card and found I also have had the charge reapear. So have you gotten a shipping email yet?

eucarter

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
you will have another shipping number, sign up for the UPS acct and you can see it. Same happened to me.

- - - Updated - - -

you will have another shipping number, sign up for the UPS acct and you can see it. Same happened to me.

discosadness

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Seriously, the 2-3 weeks are going to receive theirs first? How did Google screw this up so hard?

Making me wish I hadn't spent an hour frantically click the "purchase" button to get my order through in the first place...

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
So far mine doesn't show that it has shipped... I was in the 1-2 weeks category... sucks...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

willdogs

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
xTKSY.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds