Note 10+ N975U carrier universal and unlocked models firmware.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 10+ n975u carrier universal firmware

Update done. Thanks guys.

Let Everyone Know What Exactly You Did that way it can help others flash it the right way , and which tar files you put in odin, i mean i'm pretty sure i know how you did it, but always good for someone else to tell us how you did it and worked with no issues Thanks!

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

Let Everyone Know What Exactly You Did that way it can help others flash it the right way , and which tar files you put in odin, i mean i'm pretty sure i know how you did it, but always good for someone else to tell us how you did it and worked with no issues Thanks!

Yes please do!

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

Ok . I'll try to explain what I did.

I did this through Odin . So make sure you download Odin 3 ( v3.13.1 is what I have) . Once I downloaded and extracted the files Ruben provided , I put the phone in download mode.
Once the screen for that mode comes up , go to your computer and open up Odin and then plug the phone up to the computer. Once you see the word "added" on the side under log then you're ready to start .

There are some boxes marked bl, ap, cp and csc. You will click on each one and put the corresponding file in each box. Don't worry about the user data box. You can skip that one. They have to be put in the order that's on the first picture I posted. Once you get all the files loaded into Odin press start and wait until you see the word PASS in green at the top. Once you see that then you can close Odin . Your phone will have rebooted and started the process of updating.

The first picture shows the order you put the files in , the second picture is files that you downloaded that will be put in each corresponding box, and the last is how Odin should look before you press start.

I hope I got all the steps right. If I lost you with my post please ask Ruben or mustang questions before starting.

Screenshot_20190601-065422.jpeg20190911_070405.jpegAnnotation%202019-09-11%20071547.jpeg

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Ok . I'll try to explain what I did.

I did this through Odin . So make sure you download Odin 3 ( v3.13.1 is what I have) . Once I downloaded and extracted the files Ruben provided , I put the phone in download mode.
Once the screen for that mode comes up , go to your computer and open up Odin and then plug the phone up to the computer. Once you see the word "added" on the side under log then you're ready to start .

There are some boxes marked bl, ap, cp and csc. You will click on each one and put the corresponding file in each box. Don't worry about the user data box. You can skip that one. They have to be put in the order that's on the first picture I posted. Once you get all the files loaded into Odin press start and wait until you see the word PASS in green at the top. Once you see that then you can close Odin . Your phone will have rebooted and started the process of updating.

The first picture shows the order you put the files in , the second picture is files that you downloaded that will be put in each corresponding box, and the last is how Odin should look before you press start.

I hope I got all the steps right. If I lost you with my post please ask Ruben or mustang questions before starting.

View attachment 309492View attachment 309494View attachment 309495

Thanks For Information , One thing for those on AT&T only, Instead of adding CSC TAR IN SLOT CSC , If you don't want to lose your data , Instead of putting CSC.TAR , Put HOME_CSC that will not wipe your DATA, This is only for AT&T people, If not it will wipe your DATA and you will have to set your phone all over again like if it came out the Box.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

Thanks For Information , One thing for those on AT&T only, Instead of adding CSC TAR IN SLOT CSC , If you don't want to lose your data , Instead of putting CSC.TAR , Put HOME_CSC that will not wipe your DATA, This is only for AT&T people, If not it will wipe your DATA and you will have to set your phone all over again like if it came out the Box.
I knew I missed something.