Note 3 KitKat fix Asap

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
So are you running 4.2.2 or now 4.4.2 after they flashed the ota via their connection

Posted via Android Central App

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Is this for root like do I need to get a custom recovery first. Cuz u said go into recovery mode

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
This is happening quite a bit. Here's the solution: Goto AT&T and get them to flash the update on your device with their system. If the update is indicating that you have the latest firmware, and you don't, then there is a software related issue with your device that can be corrected by letting them flash the KK rom. Now, you can call them and they will push the download to your device, its worth the time if you got it.

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok great bro so should I just go to my local att store and get them to flash it. Cuz if so I don't think they will since I don't have att I have h2o

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Ok great bro so should I just go to my local att store and get them to flash it. Cuz if so I don't think they will since I don't have att I have h2o

I may have asked you before, but....do you have a BestBuy around you? They probably would have a Samsung area there, as was mentioned by Kentuck, in an earlier post. If AT&T won't do it, they surely will.

bobbysnj

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
What is the best and easiest way to root a Note 3 workout tripping Knox?

I've found a way to root that supposedly works on Youtube that will also Un-root your phone also withouy ever tripping Knox. I just want to know if this is actually possible. It just seems to easy. Thank you

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
What is the best and easiest way to root a Note 3 workout tripping Knox?

I've found a way to root that supposedly works on Youtube that will also Un-root your phone also withouy ever tripping Knox. I just want to know if this is actually possible. It just seems to easy. Thank you

Post the youtube link here so we can see it. I'd be cautious if you've just updated to KK 4.4.2.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
He should Make a YouTube video for the kitkat file fix

Just read through it several times then play it out in your head a few times. Have the process nearly memorized. Be sure to get all the files in the right place. This will work...just get comfortable with it first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
OK so far so good until I got to the end of MJ5 part where I have boot my phone into recovery n select 2400258 my phone is stuck in recovery mode

bobbysnj

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Last edited:

greg24

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
OK so far so good until I got to the end of MJ5 part where I have boot my phone into recovery n select 2400258 my phone is stuck in recovery mode

Did you load the SEC file first? Or did you try and just load the 2400258

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I loaded the sec first then the 2400258 but question I kinda realized after I hot stuck that I was already on NB4 so I probably didn't need to go back to MJ5 update rite?

Eliolebtohm

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
In lebanon we still ddnt receive the kitkat update on note 3 devices and we dnt even have a release date yet :/

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I loaded the sec first then the 2400258 but question I kinda realized after I hot stuck that I was already on NB4 so I probably didn't need to go back to MJ5 update rite?

Going back to MJ5 is not necessarily a bad thing, you'll just need to follow the upgrade process as normal, by doing this, it should clear the error.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d