Note 3 KitKat fix Asap

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
i keep getn a error saying error 7 in temp/sideload.zip then it says something eslelse in red but i cant read it cuz its to fast

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
i keep getn a error saying error 7 in temp/sideload.zip then it says something eslelse in red but i cant read it cuz its to fast

Are you referring to the method I posted? Or the other one from XDA? I've not done the other method, I have done the one above that I posted from XDA. Hopefully someone with more experience with the other method will chime in.

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to start over I have downloaded the stock android software for my N3 and now I am trying to flash it via odin and it's not working I keep getn a red msg "[sbl1]Fused 2 > Binary 1]

Posted via Android Central App

greg24

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to start over I have downloaded the stock android software for my N3 and now I am trying to flash it via odin and it's not working I keep getn a red msg "[sbl1]Fused 2 > Binary 1]

Do this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2559715
[12/29] Restore for MJ5 --Doesn't trip Knox and optionally provides root--

Then this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2701062
[3/31] Fix for KitKat Update Failing - Without ROOTING

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
It's says put everything except the system.img on sd card where is the system.img located

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I think I found it under patch but what do I do with it it said on the X da forum not to put it on sd card so where should I put it

greg24

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I think I found it under patch but what do I do with it it said on the X da forum not to put it on sd card so where should I put it

You're gonna use it in heimdall. Read the directions.

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
My heimdall is setup like the screen shots but I get

Error: failed to send data !releasing device interface

Detected I/O error[ 87] The parameter is incorrect

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
What exactly am I flashing in the cmd prompt (heimdall flash --............?????????

greg24

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
What exactly am I flashing in the cmd prompt (heimdall flash --............?????????

I don't know what you're doing. I didn't use one cmd prompt. Are you doing those two links I posted?

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
OK hold up let's go back so my problem with my phone is now after using odin to flash the MJ5.tar to (ap, bl, cp) I was to then do the next part which is use heimdall to do whatever cuz it confuses me n that's where I'm stuck pretty much.

Also after I flashed the MJ5 I couldn't boot my phone like there's no boot.img on N3 or else it would boot up. N I could do a ota to NB4.