Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

mavz44

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I went to Prizelogic's website to find a phone # then called it not knowing who I would talk to or if I would get to talk to anyone at all.. Lo and behold someone answered the phone and immediately looked up the status of my rebate by using the email address I registered with. I said I submitted my rebate on 10/18/14 and have not received an email confirmation yet. She said I was approved and should receive an email in about a week with the rebate coming in about 3 to 4 weeks.

Here is what I did....
1. Preordered the Note 4 from the US Cellular's website on 10/13/14.
2. Traded in my wife's Samsung Galaxy S III on 10/18/2014 using the US Cellular trade-in website.
3. Printed out the trade-in confirmation "customer receipt" that I got after completing the online trade-in order. Circled the trade-in amount. Printed my named, signed, and dated at the bottom.
4. Printed out the email from US Cellular for my preorder of the Note 4. Circled the preorder price. On the bottom of my email receipt was my shipping address and credit card info with only the last 4 numbers showing. Printed my name, signed, and dated on the email.
5. Went to the PrizeLogic website to complete rebate. Online rebate would not accept my Hex MEID #, so I selected the mail in method. I entered the necessary information and received an email confirmation that had a confirmation #, my name & address, the IMEI/HEX MEID # and MAC Address.
6. Printed out the email I received from Samsung/Prizelogic with my registration confirmation #.
7. Attached the Samsung email to the preorder email and the trade-in confirmation customer receipt and mailed it all out to
PrizeLogic Fullfillment
Smart Samsung Phone, Brilliant Friends and Family Deal
PO Box 251328
West Bloomfield, MI 48325

It's not a done deal yet, but it sure makes me feel a little better that I actually spoke to a person at PrizeLogic and they confirmed that my rebate was approved.

jummybui

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I just received an email from Samsung this morning saying my Rebate has been approved and the Check will arrive any where from 6 to 8 weeks!

Btw, I preordered my phone and did the trade-in at a AT&T store and took pics of my receipts and uploaded to Samsung.

Info was submitted on : 10/16/14

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Me too. In spite of the fact that I had sent the packing slip from Verizon instead of pre-order confirmation (which I did not get because verizon had my email address wrong in their system)

SamsungRebate.png

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Got approved, traded in a phone with Sprint in person, mailed off the forms and just got the approval email.

Happy, this was so worth it.

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Can't find mav44s post where he said he called PrizeLogic, but I looked their phone number up on their website, called it, and got a recorded message that they were busy (probably with people form this forum) and to post a question on their website for quicker response.

I did so, giving them my confirmation number (don't know if that was necessary) and received this response about 15 minutes later:
Approval.JPG

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I got my approval email today!

Congratulations!

Your rebate has been approved. Your rebate check should arrive to the mailing address you provided during registration in approximately 6 to 8 weeks*. Thanks for participating.

Mad4sax

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
They must be sending out all the approval emails now.
:D

Congratulations!

Your rebate has been approved. Your rebate check should arrive to the mailing address you provided during registration in approximately 6 to 8 weeks*. Thanks for participating.

BennyBlanco99

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Wow! Just got approved today as well!! This was my 2nd go around after being denied for my first submission for some BS reason. Which this further proves it was BS, considering I resubmitted the exact same info, because I knew I sent in the correct info the first time around.

TigerDave99

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Well, I just got an email saying mine was rejected: "I am sorry, your purchase date on the receipt submitted does not match the rebate period. "

Can't tell you how pissed off I am about this.

I triple-checked everything before I submitted the rebate online. But I still managed to fail to include DATE OF PURCHASE on the purchase receipt. I now have to resubmit via snail mail. They won't allow me to resubmit online. WTF!?

I hope my resubmission is accepted before time runs out.

I should add that I never received a single email from Sprint that shows both the Date of Purchase AND the Order number AND the Note 4 purchase. I got 3 separate emails each showing two of the three.

Grrrrr.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000