Note 4 - Samsung $200 trade in promotion

seacow1500

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
This has been the worst rebate scam I have ever had to deal with. Been rejected by PRIZE LOGIC 3 times now. Between Sprint not putting the phone info on preorders and by this crappy company Samsung has hired to run their rebate I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SAMSUNG AGAIN! Sorry for the rant. PRIZE LOGIC SUCKS

Noob#AC

May 20, 2010
Visit site
This has been the worst rebate scam I have ever had to deal with. Been rejected by PRIZE LOGIC 3 times now. Between Sprint not putting the phone info on preorders and by this crappy company Samsung has hired to run their rebate I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SAMSUNG AGAIN! Sorry for the rant. PRIZE LOGIC SUCKS

Out of curiosity, do you like your Note 4?

Just seeing if the phone itself has any impact on your decision to not buy from Samsung again or if it is solely based on the (crappy) promotion company they chose to partner with.

seacow1500

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I love my phone but I also traded in a perfectly good working HTC that did all that I needed. Bought the note based on talking to a Samsung Ambassador talking up Samsung and how great the phone was and a $200 rebate made the upgrade cost $100.

Noob#AC

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I love my phone but I also traded in a perfectly good working HTC that did all that I needed. Bought the note based on talking to a Samsung Ambassador talking up Samsung and how great the phone was and a $200 rebate made the upgrade cost $100.

Ah, I see. Just curious. I am also waiting for my rebate check and frustrated with the whole PrizeLogic nonsense as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

not2gutta

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I got a message from Prizelogic Facebook, saying i was denied cause I bought the phone from best buy. :'(

You received a $200 gift card from best buy though, right? I Bought mine through best buy and applied it towards the purchase. I actually returning the note 4 due to problems with my verizon contract, and I was given a $250 gift card from BB including the pre-order $50. I was surprised but didn't question it.

I waited a few months and bought the note 4 for $49 during a holiday promo. Glad I waited.

Noob#AC

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I received an approval email from PrizeLogic 11/11/14. This was their response when I emailed them yesterday. It appears like others have received the same response as well.

"Thank you for your inquiry. We are working closely with Samsung to get all rebates fulfilled as soon as possible.

Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support"

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Well, it figures, they are now violating their own terms and conditions, it is beyond the 8 weeks they stated. If we go by when the submission went in, then we are closer to 3 months. They now are passing the blame to Samsung!

If you are one day late in your submission, too bad. But they get to take their sweet time!

>>>>
Thank you for your inquiry. Your rebate has been approved. We apologize for the delay in shipment and are working closely with Samsung to fulfill rebates as soon as possible.

Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support

It gets even better.

When I called prize logic, the phone goes straight to voicemail and part of the message includes a statement that if you are calling about the Samsung rebate then they will not return that call.

Apparently customer service is nothing that prize logic is concerned with.

They never responded to the facebook post or message I sent them.

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Prizelogic
8 hrs ·
Great News! If you have previously received notification that your rebate has been approved, your Samsung rebate check is being process and will be received via USPS by Friday January 23rd, 2015. It will be delivered to the address you used while registering for the rebate.
We sincerely apologize for the delay, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
Is tomorrow (1-10-15) the last day for the $200 back?
Should I just go for the BestBuy gift card rather than hope on a rebate check?

Posted via the Android Central App

krystalevenstar

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Update, just got another private message from Prizelogic's Facebook.

"Great News! If you have previously received notification that your rebate has been approved, your Samsung rebate check is being process and will be received via USPS by Friday January 23rd, 2015. It will be delivered to the address you used while registering for the rebate.
We sincerely apologize for the delay, and thank you for your patience and understanding."

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I got this today

Your rebate has been issued and is scheduled for delivery this week.

Thank you,

PrizeLogic Support

DANA ELLENTUCK|CUSTOMER SUPPORT COORDINATOR |PRIZELOGIC |

O: 248-936-2660

Noob#AC

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I got this today

Your rebate has been issued and is scheduled for delivery this week.

Thank you,

PrizeLogic Support

DANA ELLENTUCK|CUSTOMER SUPPORT COORDINATOR |PRIZELOGIC |

O: 248-936-2660

First confirmation of an issued rebate I've seen. Please confirm when you receive the check.

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, we do not have tracking information. If you do not receive it by the end of the week, please inform us so we can issue another check.

Thank you,

PrizeLogic Support

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I guess Im special!

Your rebate check was actually mailed independently of the rest of the batch. Your check was mailed via USPS last Friday 1/9/2015.

If you still have not received the check by this friday, 1/16/2015, please private message us and we can have the check re-cut.

Regards.

Last edited:

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Take a look at this, I guess they were actually telling the truth!

SamsungRebate.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirenbd49