[Official] July 25th Update - Links first post, and/or page 72

drummer7

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Rumor] July 11th Update

Everything that I use from google.com to + to Voice has been timing out, logging me out, etc constantly since Monday.

Between this and the new PRL all signs are pointing to an update release within the hour.

god only knows how you just came to that conclusion

arrogant437

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site

Everything that I use from google.com to + to Voice has been timing out, logging me out, etc constantly since Monday.

Between this and the new PRL all signs are pointing to an update release within the hour.
Hopefully....i've returned to stock.....got bored and re-rooted. This wont affect an OTA will it?.....also flashed another kernel in my boredom:p...Its just so hard to stay stock un-rooted :-\:-\

arrogant437

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site

Speaking hypothetically again.........Since PRL updates affect the radios ability to receive data and signal. maaaaaaaaybe google's prepping our radios to be optimized for an update. This way there is less chance of the update transmission being interrupted. :eek::eek: ..............yeah thats it!!!!......LOL

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site

I need to stop reading this thread...

Man-Exasperated.jpg

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

Speaking hypothetically again.........Since PRL updates affect the radios ability to receive data and signal. maaaaaaaaybe google's prepping our radios to be optimized for an update. This way there is less chance of the update transmission being interrupted. :eek::eek: ..............yeah thats it!!!!......LOL
The 60679 PRL has been out since at least May that I'm aware of.

PRL's always have and always will be largely insignificant in regards to overall phone performance. Other than them being a feature that users can actually go into their phone and force an update of, I still to this day can't figure out why so many people think it's some kind of magic number.

No offense to you whatsoever.

arrogant437

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site

The 60679 PRL has been out since at least May that I'm aware of.

PRL's always have and always will be largely insignificant in regards to overall phone performance. Other than them being a feature that users can actually go into their phone and force an update of, I still to this day can't figure out why so many people think it's some kind of magic number.

No offense to you whatsoever.
I was making a joke........its cool:-[

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
god only knows how you just came to that conclusion

I don't think God could answer that one. Quantum physics maybe. If we all stop observing the fact their is an update coming; the update will no longer be here nor there. Which means it won't be "not" here. Like it is. And there will be a 50/50 chance of it being here. But only then, when we look again, will we know if the cat is dead or not; but, not knowing if the cat was in limbo at all. Because we can't see it.

So my conclusion.... I have no idea if the update was anywhere; but, upon observation I can tell you it's not.

Seven2k

May 17, 2010
Visit site

I don't think God could answer that one. Quantum physics maybe. If we all stop observing the fact their is an update coming; the update will no longer be here nor there. Which means it won't be "not" here. Like it is. And there will be a 50/50 chance of it being here. But only then, when we look again, will we know if the cat is dead or not; but, not knowing if the cat was in limbo at all. Because we can't see it.

So my conclusion.... I have no idea if the update was anywhere; but, upon observation I can tell you it's not.

Haha! If we dont talk about it will come.

I am invisible but you have to turn around and not look at me then I turn invisible.

drummer7

May 16, 2010
Visit site

i think i just went into third level inception limbo

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

there are no levels to limbo. limbo is the bottom, you go nowhere from there.

But if your in limbo between 2 places you could either, A be stuck there. B Go to place 1 or C go to place 2. In which we are stuck in limbo between an actual update and no update. So we have 3 outcomes. Either We get stuck in the limbo of not knowing if, when, or ever. Or we go to that place of 1 or 2. But if place 2 is update and it comes a month from now and no offcial word came of if the rumor a month prior were true... did we go to place 1 of no update? Or are we still stuck in limbo of not knowing if 1 or 2 existed in past time?

|-KGB-|CaptHowdy

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site

But if your in limbo between 2 places you could either, A be stuck there. B Go to place 1 or C go to place 2. In which we are stuck in limbo between an actual update and no update. So we have 3 outcomes. Either We get stuck in the limbo of not knowing if, when, or ever. Or we go to that place of 1 or 2. But if place 2 is update and it comes a month from now and no offcial word came of if the rumor a month prior were true... did we go to place 1 of no update? Or are we still stuck in limbo of not knowing if 1 or 2 existed in past time?

but he said inception limbo, which from the movie explained it as the bottom. So while your answer may also be correct. As it relates to inception it is not correct:)

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

but he said inception limbo, which from the movie explained it as the bottom. So while your answer may also be correct. As it relates to inception it is not correct:)

My apologies, lol. I never actually sat down and watched that movie with full attention. I still have to do that. Bucket List.

|-KGB-|CaptHowdy

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site

My apologies, lol. I never actually sat down and watched that movie with full attention. I still have to do that. Bucket List.

great movie, gets better after each time. you see something you missed before. i have seen it like 7 times and the last time i still noticed something i missed all the other times.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred