Phone doesn't connect

gebco

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Edit: never mind. Seems to be a problem on my backup phone as well now. Must be a network or sim issue.

I was in the middle of a call when it suddenly disconnected. I thought maybe dead zone so I moved, but it turns out it is the phone. The sim card works in my other phone but not my Pixel 2 XL , although texts work fine. I tried turning off and back on, clearing cache in the phone app, turning off enhanced 4g/LTE, and toggling airplane mode. Anything else I should try?

Last edited:

JimmieCD

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if this will help your problem but I started having audio problems with incoming calls. I could hear them but they couldn't hear me. I had been trying out Nova Launcher and noticed the phone problem occured only with the Pixel Launcher and never with the Nova Launcher. So I swiched to Nova and no more phone problems.

gebco

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. But it was definitely a network problem as it happened on my other phone too. The problem rectified itself after an hour or so.

I don't know if this will help your problem but I started having audio problems with incoming calls. I could hear them but they couldn't hear me. I had been trying out Nova Launcher and noticed the phone problem occured only with the Pixel Launcher and never with the Nova Launcher. So I swiched to Nova and no more phone problems.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I was about to suggest contacting your carrier - voice and text are the same thing, except for a little "tag" on the packet that tells the network how to handle that packet. But as you say, it was their problem, and they fixed it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci