Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Here is a night shot through a glass window:

IMAG0744_zpsoyxna09b.jpg

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Is your wife ok with the new love in your life?

If daddy happy, then everybody happy.

PS. My wife loves that I finally have a functioning phone to do Google hangouts and chat with her during the day... I'm looking at you Droid Razr M!

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo

sofryj

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Pictures Taken With Your Turbo

I've seen in several reviews that the actual capturing of the picture is near instant, but there is a delay in processing. To me, that would mean you don't miss the shot, but merely are delayed in viewing it. Can you confirm this?

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Pictures Taken With Your Turbo

I've seen in several reviews that the actual capturing of the picture is near instant, but there is a delay in processing. To me, that would mean you don't miss the shot, but merely are delayed in viewing it. Can you confirm this?

Just tested this on a tree that was blowing in the wind. Tried with HDR on and off. All of the pics were crystal clear even though the screen appears to be delayed when using HDR.

Based on this, I have to say your assumption is right, shutter is immediate but processing is delayed.

If I have time, I will try it on a fast moving subject and in low light late.

duketreo

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
You are 100% incorrect. Hold your hand in front of the camera. Snap picture and then move your hand right after. Your hand won't even be in the picture. Atrocious. Please stop spreading false information.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
You are 100% incorrect. Hold your hand in front of the camera. Snap picture and then move your hand right after. Your hand won't even be in the picture. Atrocious. Please stop spreading false information.

I've seen this same thing. In one case my son was running away from me and heading around a corner when I snapped the photo. In the actual photo itself he was not there at all. A solid .5 second delay in that case.

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

I'm just reporting what MY Turbo is actually doing. I understand you are frustrated, but please quit accusing people on here and accept that maybe some of these phone/cameras are actually working as intended. I will test later with a car moving and in low light and report back. In the mean time, keep your nastiness to yourself. If you are so upset then contact Verizon or Motorola. This is a peer forum.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Very exciting about Android L camera!

Me too. I'm hanging my moto future on whether the camera improves with L. I'm not a camera snob but I didn't get a happy unicorn turbo when it comes to the camera and indoor shots. My unicorn is sad and blurry :(

Masheen

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
The flash actually does justice on the Turbo. All of my previous phones, I had flash off my default, but this time around, it really helps take an amazing picture when needed.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I took my Turbo on my normal walking route with my dog today. I used it like I would any Point and Click device. I haven't bothered to configure HDR or change any of the default settings at this point. My goal was to find different colors, textures, and landscapes to get an idea of how true the colors and such were.

IMG_20141105_151107307_HDR.jpgIMG_20141105_151145146.jpgIMG_20141105_151228064.jpgIMG_20141105_151441352.jpgIMG_20141105_151602443.jpg

Overall it was pretty decent. Take a look and see what you think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali