[RECOVERY] CWMT Recovery 5.0.2.7-th8.1 (Froyo-friendly!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djjozo

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
A couple months ago after upgrading from hydro zvh to zvj I tried flashing the dialer from gRom and it hosed my dialer. Is this cwmt what I need to do that or is it simply a zvh/zvj thing that won't work?

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
This is a recovery like xionia but has touch interface included. Simply reflashing the rom should fix you.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

djjozo

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
This is a recovery like xionia but has touch interface included. Simply reflashing the rom should fix you.

Guess I should have been more specific. I did re-flash rom and I'm all good. Based on what drew wrote in op about being able to flash more stuff, wasn't sure if that meant I could flash gRoms dialer. I thought simply changing the background of dialer would be ok even if it is from zvh rom. Didn't think doing that was a baseband/radio issue, or is it? Is there a way to replace the bkgrd image of dialer without flashing the whole thing thus hosing the dialer/radio?

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Guess I should have been more specific. I did re-flash rom and I'm all good. Based on what drew wrote in op about being able to flash more stuff, wasn't sure if that meant I could flash gRoms dialer. I thought simply changing the background of dialer would be ok even if it is from zvh rom. Didn't think doing that was a baseband/radio issue, or is it? Is there a way to replace the bkgrd image of dialer without flashing the whole thing thus hosing the dialer/radio?

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

yes, theme it. search around, theres tons of threads on theming

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
You could pull the dialer from Dante rom and use that. As long as it is from a zvj rom you should be good.

Reactions: djjozo

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
[INFO]Special Announcement:
CWMT Recovery is undergoing some uber-awesome changes and we're really excited for the new version to be released.

Hints:
1) It is no longer appropriate to call it CWMT Recovery, since we've driven quite far away from what ClockworkMod is.
2) You like themes? We has them.

Beta Build Availability:
An initial (though incomplete) build of the new recovery is available at the Team Hydro Atrium for registered members. As always, please do not discuss the new recovery outside of the Atrium until it is publicly released. This includes (but is not limited to) new features as well as the new name.[/INFO]

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
[INFO]Special Announcement:
CWMT Recovery is undergoing some uber-awesome changes and we're really excited for the new version to be released.

Hints:
1) It is no longer appropriate to call it CWMT Recovery, since we've driven quite far away from what ClockworkMod is.
2) You like themes? We has them.

Beta Build Availability:
An initial (though incomplete) build of the new recovery is available at the Team Hydro Atrium for registered members. As always, please do not discuss the new recovery outside of the Atrium until it is publicly released. This includes (but is not limited to) new features as well as the new name.[/INFO]

How do you get atrium access
I'm so excited about new things
My lips are sealed
:cool:
;)
:p
:D

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: Eaker

Eaker

May 1, 2012
Visit site
so theres 2 files I need to get? the image and recovery? Cause I didnt see the image anywhere just the recovery. I know what to type and have root acess and in the shell and everything. I have the recovery on the sd but still nothing. I do have 2.2.2 which I think is froyo but i'm trying to upgrade cause I dont particularly like it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.