Remove "swipe to unlock" when on trusted device, and quick disable fast wireless charging

JohnyMoz

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Have just got an s7 edge, loving it. Wonder if anyone could help with a few issues / tweaks that would be awesome.
1) I have added my car bluetooth as a trusted device / smart lock, but it's irritating that when the screen locks I still have to swipe to unlock. Is there a way I can turn off the swipte to unlock when it's in the car, and instead unlocks just by pressing the home button?
2) I got a message this morning (I think from Napster) when it connected that because of low power features of Marshmallow my music might cut out when streaming in the car. Is there a way I can disable this setting when I'm in the car? Ideally again linked to the car's bluetooth, but happy to put an NFC in there somewhere if that can be used instead as a trigger.
3) I love fast wireless charge, but find that the fan on the fast charger is annoying at night. At night I'm fine for it to slow charge as I know it'll be on the charger all night. I can't find a widget or a Nova setting that'll let me switch fast charge on or off without having to go into the battery settings page. Is there any way I could tie it to Agent, or again an NFC if necessary, that turned fast wireless charging off at, say, 10pm, and then on again at 9am?

Thanks in advance for the help!

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Remove "swipe to unlock" when on trusted device, and quick disable fast wireless charging

1. No idea
2. Turn off power saving
3. Try Tasker.

Bag of Leaves

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Re: Remove "swipe to unlock" when on trusted device, and quick disable fast wireless charging

The fingerprint works to get past the lock screen even when Smart Lock sees it is in a safe location (GPS location like your home, Bluetooth connection like your car, etc.), so just keep your finger on the button for an extra second after pressing it. I turn my phone on this way all the time.

AndroidVic

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site

#3: Settings/Phone/Battery...turn off fast charging.

Option 2...if you dont like going into settings but its kindof a hokey work-around...have two power supplies, one with the 9v output (for fast charging) and one with only the 5v outputs. At night, plug in the one with 5v only and it will only slow charge. On the power supply that has the 9v output will fast charge.