[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

Shryvone12

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Well tdm we had a good run:). I finally got a contract(HTC one x) and I gotta go..... I loved your work especially doing the impossible on such a low end phone! You amaze me with your work and I hope to see that jb for this phone because I'll be one of many to download that sh** and test it out with feedback. Love you dude!(no homo)

Reactions: topdawg661

chcub1

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
My phone is suddenly crashing and rebooting..like I used clock sync this morning to update the time and it rebooted then I was typing a text and it rebooted... any help? Anyone know what's the problem?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
My phone is suddenly crashing and rebooting..like I used clock sync this morning to update the time and it rebooted then I was typing a text and it rebooted... any help? Anyone know what's the problem?

After a reboot (a full one, that goes back to the lg logo), post a copy of /proc/last_kmsg on pastebin.

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
so wait, i'm confused...is quattrimus going to see another beta release? or are we going to jump ship in favor of a jb alpha? inquiring minds want to know :)

i'm on board either way. just trying to plan my phones future.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
so wait, i'm confused...is quattrimus going to see another beta release? or are we going to jump ship in favor of a jb alpha? inquiring minds want to know :)

i'm on board either way. just trying to plan my phones future.

I will definitely release a beta3. Not sure how much change will be in it but hopefully a few bug fixes.

After that I'll probably start on jb.

Headsup .. for the thunderc and gelato, I will make sdext mandatory on jb. ics is really the last release that can be stuffed into 100mb. And its a tight fit at that.

chcub1

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
How do I do that? Its still doing it, after typing a message I put send rebooted twice

- - - Updated - - -

How do I do that? Its still doing it, after typing a message I put send rebooted twice

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I've seen it two or three times, but the vast majority of the time it's solid. I just switched to GoSMS from Handcent because it was interfering with the lock screen.

sent from here to there...

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Havent stopped by here in a while and, I just wanna wish you luck tdm and all of the other dev's envolved with this! I'm no longer a part of the optimus community. I wish you all luck :)

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I've seen it two or three times, but the vast majority of the time it's solid. I just switched to GoSMS from Handcent because it was interfering with the lock screen.

sent from here to there...

Yep, i had the same reboot issues with Handcent. Everytime i hit send, instant reboot. Switched to GoSMS, and the issue disappeared. Plus, i now like GoSMS alot better.

Sent from my ZombieICS-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itay85