[ROM]CM10.1/PAC-rom jb 4.2.2 The JBC alpha build

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, those are some things that you can test the data connection. You can try reducing the apns-conf.xml to only have the sprint apns line..

But development is pretty much done from me. Hopefully someone with service can take over the reigns.

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, those are some things that you can test the data connection. You can try reducing the apns-conf.xml to only have the sprint apns line..

But development is pretty much done from me. Hopefully someone with service can take over the reigns.

Sucks to hear that but thank you for your roms making our phones better and actually usable

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Sad to hear you won't be doing any further dev work here. Just want to say thanks for sharing it with all of us its been fun.

Tapatalk'n it PAC-Rom style! Android 4.2.2 on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

Axe

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Sad and sorry you won't be doing further dev work for the opt s. Thank you for all your efforts and the journey.

drew_t

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I also really miss Bluetooth! Any chance on this getting fixed? or, is there not enough room for the libs in system?
Is it correct that Bluetooth was never fixed in this ROM?
I've been following this thread, but have held off on flashing the ROM in hopes that it would go from alpha to beta.

ctgova

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Here's a 3/9 pac rom build

Fresh PAC-Rom/cm10.1 sync. Fixes custom tiles. They removed hdr camera modes, as our hardware doesn't support it. It might be the last build from me as I lost my Optimus. The code is there for anyone to carry on.

http://goo.im/devs/thekraven/LS670/pac/PAC_JB_4.2.2-v20.1.0_20130309-LS670.zip

If anyone has the desire to carry on, but needs a development device, please message me. I want to donate to the cause.

Ctgova

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Wish I knew enough about coding to take it over. I could probably build off the existing source but without coding knowledge I'd never be able to fix anything.

Tapatalk'n it PAC-Rom style! Android 4.2.2 on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Correct, the OV doesn't have enough memory without an ext partition. Besides, seeing this is just too cool!
screenshot-1362802865556.png

Sent from my LG-VM670

codyahiggins

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
You need it to avoid space issues. Its very recommended for ICS and up

Sent from my C5155 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Correct, the OV doesn't have enough memory without an ext partition. Besides, seeing this is just too cool!
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff489/brotherswing/screenshot-1362802865556.png

Sent from my LG-VM670

Ok thank you both. I'll probably get to working on flashing and partitioning within a few day.

This is a tagline, not a signature.

gabraham

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Quick question: Is anyone else noticing that the overflow menu button seems to be forced on in all apps? I just started trying out the latest build (March 4) of PAC on my Optimus V, and wondering if this is a known issue or if I've bungled something. Turning off the option for it in settings doesn't seem to have any effect at all.

Also, it seems that while the swiping action on the Android keyboard shows the blue swish/trace, it does not actually work other than exactly that: It doesn't output ANY text at all, provides no suggestions, and no hovering word box above the swiping input, nada. In other words, it merely draws the trace on the keyboard. Normal "pecking" input works fine though, as per prior versions of Android.

I'm aware that this is no longer under active development, but I was hoping to get some feedback from other testers, as otherwise this may be ready as a daily driver for me.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what the overflow menu is. I use SwiftKey keyboard and it swipes fine. I didn't even know the stock one was supposed to lol. Anyway more info on the overflow menu thing and I'd be glad to check into it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci