ARCHIVED: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|21|12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][AOKP]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|07|12]

Okay first complaint about EZ launcher...

I delete the widgets that it advertises to download and everytime I download something from google play it returns the advertisements to the screens. Any fixes for that?

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site

Weird.. I wiped 3 times right then when I went to flash it aborted the install and said there was an error in the file on the sd card...

I NEED A NEW FRIGGIN' SD CARD BRO. >.>
Seriously this one is giving me issues.

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site

Weird... 3 full wipes and it did it again.. what the hell :(

Well i cleared EZ launchers data and Force stopped it for now. I am just gonna run Phoenix Launcher from v3. I liked it and it never gave me problems anyway :)

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site

For some reason I just can't receive calls with this rom. Could it be the recovery I'm using? Anyone else having call problems? Or using bobzhome recovery?

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site

Okay so here is my take on just the few things I have done thus far:
Responsiveness is 20x better than v4. It's feels snappier and just all around better. I am getting faster speeds on both wifi and 3g data speeds. Speeds such as these
WiFi test: 4.25 down and 4.85 up as about an average
3g data: 1.08 down and .51 up over three tests.
I like the new gallery. Had problems with EZ launcher as I said. No reboots or anything yet and I am overclocking the same from the previous version. Well done unknown :)

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

Weird... 3 full wipes and it did it again.. what the hell :(

Well i cleared EZ launchers data and Force stopped it for now. I am just gonna run Phoenix Launcher from v3. I liked it and it never gave me problems anyway :)

Just flashed. did all full wipes, took forever to connect to data. My first call I connected to my BT and then as the call connected it switched to standard speaker. I rebooted and called again and this time it worked? Not sure if its the EZ launcher or not, but it seems laggy compared to phoenix.
So, is there a way to switch Phoenix launcher? Im not seeing this in the settings.

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site

Just flashed. did all full wipes, took forever to connect to data. My first call I connected to my BT and then as the call connected it switched to standard speaker. I rebooted and called again and this time it worked? Not sure if its the EZ launcher or not, but it seems laggy compared to phoenix.
So, is there a way to switch Phoenix launcher? Im not seeing this in the settings.

When I flashed the first time ever with this ROM I instantly loved the launcher so I pulled it from the system files and made a copy and left it on my SD card.

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Instead of wiping just once you full wipe three times. Basically it helps ensure there is nothing residual left from previous flashes or the stock rom
Be careful when you do your wipes. Don't accidentally wipe your SD card.!
just ya know...tapatalkin' from my OpV

Last edited:

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
PS I had a Guy do that method and he flashed iho and gingerbread gapps flawlessly after having issues with freezing and boot issues

just ya know...tapatalkin' from my OpV

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

Launcher will be replaced today when I get back from work, this is why I started v5 so fast. I see you guys are liking the kernel so time to finish my last few scripts. Leave some suggestions to what launcher should be used and I will change it, I'm always thinking about retheming the WHOLE ROM from scratch. Honey is on it's final theming stages, I had to push it back for good reason :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali