ARCHIVED: [ROM][FASTEST iHO]ICSandwich2.3.7 [05|21|12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Is this meant to look like ics?

Yes! Wow I got to say this is a super fast rom! Even on stock settings 600mhz. Found two bugs. But I can live with it if its this FAST ism really amazed!! Oh and nice come back (bootloop) haha you got me!!:)
1. Setting-volume fC
2.setting-language input-voice recognizer Fc
and the one posted above!
Thanks great rom

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][AOSP]ICSandwich [04|05|12]

Ian using vm670nh. Cwm 4.0.1.5
And this is a highly themed,with lots of speed, ultrcharged 2.3.7 based off Google gingerbread and iho! Correct me if Ian wrong ;)

Last edited:

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Unknownartist, I think you might want to add something like this being gingerbread to the title of the thread... or not:p

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

People's reaction:

-Sees ICS- HOLY FUDGE, Is this working?

I mean, just look at how many views this thread has and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. :p

nexicon

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site

nice rom but i cant seem to find the lockscreen you have on your screenshots! im desperately trying to get that set up on the phone. i tried all the CM lockscreens but no luck. any help please would be greatly appreciated. thank you

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

nice rom but i cant seem to find the lockscreen you have on your screenshots! im desperately trying to get that set up on the phone. i tried all the CM lockscreens but no luck. any help please would be greatly appreciated. thank you

hes using widget locker :p

That's the build in Cyanogenmod Lockscreen.

-Ringlock
-Minimal Unlock
-Holo

-Center Widget

Go throught the settings and you'll find it. ;)

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
With the wife for the night, leave a list of errors, bugs, and force closes so that I can begin V3 tomorrow, time to enjoy before she leaves me for the week.

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

With the wife for the night, leave a list of errors, bugs, and force closes so that I can begin V3 tomorrow, time to enjoy before she leaves me for the week.

All of the bugs so far:

• Swype is not working too well. If you try and use it in portrait mode, it does work. (version of Swype is not mentioned)
  • Setting-volume fC
  • setting-language input-voice recognizer Fc (and its setttings)
  • More>4G Settings FCs
  • Doesn't vibrate while using GoSMS regardless of settings (triple checked all settings.) Haven't tested with messaging.
  • Display>Brightness FC
  • (Might just be phones unique setup) Play Store constantly FCs after restoring some apps from Titanium Backup or using Link2SD.

Everyone else should just c/p this list and add to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: thaunknownartist

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
All of the bugs so far:

• Swype is not working too well. If you try and use it in portrait mode, it does work. (version of Swype is not mentioned)
  • Setting-volume fC
  • setting-language input-voice recognizer Fc (and its setttings)
  • More>4G Settings FCs
  • Doesn't vibrate while using GoSMS regardless of settings (triple checked all settings.) Haven't tested with messaging.
  • Display>Brightness FC
  • (Might just be phones unique setup) Play Store constantly FCs after restoring some apps from Titanium Backup or using Link2SD.

Everyone else should just c/p this list and add to it.

I am using stock messaging and I have vibrate, will check with go SMS.

The settings all need to be reworked and scripted as I brought them over from my EVO 3D so I could fix all those in the morning.

I will decompile and read into the swype problem, not really a swype user so I need to give that a try.

Market only fc when making vendor updates, mine did 2 loops and is fine now.

Continue the good work and we will get this complete soon

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

FYI: There's regular Swype and then there's the beta. The regular Swype is crap so I'm not sure why anyone would use it but I'm sure people do. That's why I added a note about the version not being clarified.

Also another:

• App disappears when clicking into a text field. The keyboard pops up and shows the desktop background. App reappears after typing a few letters. Tested with stock KB and SwiftKey 3 beta.

Reactions: thaunknownartist

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
FYI: There's regular Swype and then there's the beta. The regular Swype is crap so I'm not sure why anyone would use it but I'm sure people do. That's why I added a note about the version not being clarified.

Also another:

• App disappears when clicking into a text field. The keyboard pops up and shows the desktop background. App reappears after typing a few letters. Tested with stock KB and SwiftKey 3 beta.

I have noticed that too, when I press search or market the keyboard disappears until I text.

Now that you have mentioned that there are multiple Swype apps this is something that needs to be verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.