[ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

smackema1

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
When I have always done his ports besides the beta 2 to beta 3 I've never had a issue to start out I always went back to el26 and and went from gingerbread but the last time and believe me I've flashed his rooms about 20 times now I've never had the problem from beta 2 to 3 I just cache wiped nothing more and flawless

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 10, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 BETA 3 [UNOFFICIAL]

When I have always done his ports besides the beta 2 to beta 3 I've never had a issue to start out I always went back to el26 and and went from gingerbread but the last time and believe me I've flashed his rooms about 20 times now I've never had the problem from beta 2 to 3 I just cache wiped nothing more and flawless

Download links for me please?
It pops out in my screen........ it does not let me use the keybaord.

smackema1

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Haha swagger its in toggle settings in from control :) swagger does nothing but funny

MrDowntown12

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 10, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 BETA 3 [UNOFFICIAL]

Kernel source out today Mr. Dark_Knight. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Good luck.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey Dark_Knight2, so installed this a few days ago. I like it, but my battery life kinda sucks. Suggestions?

Sent from my piece of expensive plastic and silicon.

MrDowntown12

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Everything seems good. Runs smooth and clean except MMS doesn't work. I went to a stock ROM, update PRL and profile and MMS worked fined. Flashed back to this and its a no go.

For what its worth, it doesn't seem to be working on times_infinty's AOKP build either.

Status
Not open for further replies.