[ROM]Superclean 2.8!! *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok, i had Midnight 1.0 on my phone and was having the issue. Yesterday i updated to Midnight 1.2 and the long press issue was gone. was thinking that maybe it was the kernel i had orginally on the phone because from what i read v 1.2 on Midnight had a kernel with it. Oh well it works and i am happier now :D

it may be a kernel issue. it is however doing for some with no theme at all. glad that worked for you.

seanatsb

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
DL30 Stuck in Airplane Mode

I've been running DL30 for a few days with no problems. However, today my phone somehow turned itself on airplane mode by itself, however neither the settings window, nor airplane toggle switches said the phone was on airplane. I just had the circle with a slash through it on my status bar, and when i tried to dial, the phone said turn off airplane mode.

Problem solved: did a battery pull to fix the problem. Normal reboot did not work.

Last edited:

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been running DL30 for a few days with no problems. However, today my phone somehow turned itself on airplane mode by itself, however neither the settings window, nor airplane toggle switches said the phone was on airplane. I just had the circle with a slash through it on my status bar, and when i tried to dial, the phone said turn off airplane mode.
When I clicked on airplane mode in settings, it says "disabling wireless connections..." permanently, and no check mark appears. If I use my toggle switch "beautiful widgets plane" it will force a check mark under airplane mode in the settings. If I try to uncheck airplane mode in settings, it again freezes saying "enabling wireless connections...." but no connection happens. If I check the toggle switch and then uncheck it, under settings, the checkmark is removed from airplane mode, however the phone still has to service.
I deleted beautiful widgets and rebooted the phone, but the problem is still there.
I never had this happen with DL05 or any other ROM/Kernel combo
What should I do?
your modem crashed. flash a new dl09 or dj05 modem. that should fix it.

Reactions: seanatsb

BOBzilla

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I read about 10pages and still not absolutely clear one one thing.

Is there an existing mod that I can use with DL30 that will let me turn off back light notifications?

I know that in rom manager from the market there are roms with BLN on\off mod files you can install using CWM but will they work with dl30? I don't want to brick and have to reinstall.

Thank you

Zilla

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
My modem died again I believe. I noticed the phone rebooting on the way home tonight and then noticed the no signal icon.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Is there an existing mod that I can use with DL30 that will let me turn off back light notifications?

I know that in rom manager from the market there are roms with BLN on\off mod files you can install using CWM but will they work with dl30? I don't want to brick and have to reinstall.

Thank you

Zilla

gimmie a minute and i will flash one and let you know.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Thank you

Zilla

yeah, dont do that. brick.

kapsiakchris

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
for the 2.0 superclean eb01, do you just flash all that and the patches via clockwork? sorry newbie question I am sure but have to ask, and do I have to go in any order.

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
i installed the new super clean and thecar mode didnt work with google car home. so when i get back at home i am gonna unzip the eb01 stock and take the car raddle from there and see if i can get my music thru the speakers

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
car craddle doesnt work at all cant get audio thru aux port on car dock can i get the stock one pplease

EDIT: stock car dock wont install can someone help me get it installed so i can use the dock aux port. it worked on dl30 and iguess he removed it and not it doesnt work at all cant get it to go thru usb and did i do something wrong because i am still getting ads in sc 2.0

Last edited:

BOBzilla

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
yeah, dont do that. brick.

:'( that wouldn't be good. Ok thank you, I suppose I'll wait and be as patient as possible. I originally Rooted and flashed a rom because of the AE28 update that made BLN standard and had no way to turn it off. That and as soon as you touched the screen the soft keys would light up:mad: so frustrating that they didn't include a control for that feature!

I wish I had the skill of the OP and those that he talks with on these projects, congrats :beer: thank you for an awesomely clean rom!

nycdoc

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
installing patches

im a complete noob so i wanted to know how do u install the patches i.e. backup asst. also where can i find swype compatible with this rom

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
ok so the car dock nolonger works because i can not get my aduio thry the speakers is there a fix or can i get the stock car craddle and how come i have ads in sc.8 i didnt have ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson