ARCHIVED: [RoM] YOUR-MOM-ROM v.1.1 - Updated 11/27/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi ele,
From privacy menu. I hadn't updated from v1.0. I do boot into stock recovery and that I cannot interrupt ( or dont know how). The boot sequence formats the data and and cache and then boot s into Your MOM but stops on the ANDROID splash screen. I can run adb shell when the Adroid screen shows.
Thx

do you have root access still?

adb shell

do you have a # sign or a $ sign when it connects?

if you have #....

download flash_image and the xiona file to the root of your sd card (either push w adb or use an adapter and plug into computer).

type this in shell (do not type # signs)

Code:
# mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock5 /system
# cat /sdcard/flash_image > /system/bin/flash_image
# chmod 755 /system/bin/flash_image
# mv /system/etc/install-recovery.sh /system/etc/install-recovery.sh.bak
# mount -o remount,ro -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock5 /system
# flash_image recovery /sdcard/xionia_cwma_12518.6.img
# reboot recovery

files can be found here:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...covery-xionia-clockwork-cwma-v1-2518-6-a.html

you should then have a custom recovery. from there, reflash your mom or whatever rom you want.

Reactions: farbeh

The DragonTJH

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I keep getting errors when I try to download apps, I can't get anything new or update existing ones. the error message I keep getting is "Invalid Package", does anyone have a suggestion for a fix? (I'm running Your Mom, with the latest Ginger kernal)

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I keep getting errors when I try to download apps, I can't get anything new or update existing ones. the error message I keep getting is "Invalid Package", does anyone have a suggestion for a fix? (I'm running Your Mom, with the latest Ginger kernal)

Launch an ADB logcat session. Then try to install an app and post the error it spits out.

whypayforit

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all your hard work guys! So far way digging the rom. Faster and more internal memory (no bloatware).

I had a quick question. Is there any way to add the screen scroll on each bottom corner of the home screen? I really used them all the time and now they're gone. I tried searching this thread but couldn't find any info on this.

Thanks again,
T.:)

farbeh

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks ele for your reply,
I tried it but I get the attach responce. I have copied the flash_image file itself and the img files to the sdcard.

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks ele for your reply,
I tried it but I get the attach responce. I have copied the flash_image file itself and the img files to the sdcard.

you copied flash_image and the xiona image to the root of the sd card? are you sure? your phone doesnt think so. you didnt rename them right?

Reactions: farbeh

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all your hard work guys! So far way digging the rom. Faster and more internal memory (no bloatware).

I had a quick question. Is there any way to add the screen scroll on each bottom corner of the home screen? I really used them all the time and now they're gone. I tried searching this thread but couldn't find any info on this.

Thanks again,
T.:)

I think there is a mod of the stock launcher around without sprint I'd that would do that. Anyone have it?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

farbeh

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
you copied flash_image and the xiona image to the root of the sd card? are you sure? your phone doesnt think so. you didnt rename them right?

No both files are in the root named as they were downloaded. I only moved the flash_image file from the folder that it was extracted to the root of the sdcard. I have re formated (fat32) the 4Gb sdcard as well and copied only these two files with no different result. Right now I have the attached on the card.

doolick

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [RoM] YOUR-MOM-ROM

Searched but can't find anyone asking or answering this question. ROM runs great, but it didn't fix the volume issues I've been having since the ZVH update. Speakerphone minimum volume is really the max, max volume sounds like it's going to rip the speaker right out of the phone. Regular earpiece volume is also too loud, but not quite as drastic. Installing this ROM made no change from the stock ZVH ROM in regards to this issue. Do I need to revert to ZVD and try a different ROM to remedy this?

snipsta

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
This ROM runs flawlessly on my phone. I had a small problem that I originally thought was related to the ROM but JSTNTP helped me sort it out. Looking forward to the HydroRom. Threw a donation your guys way to thank you :D

TriWolf

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: [RoM] YOUR-MOM-ROM

Hello Hydro thanks for the Your Mom but its missing one feature which is the widgets grouping when they have multiple sizes or variations of the same widget like in Reborn. Hopefuly you guys can add this to Your Mom :).

PS: Love the ROMs name hehe :D

biggjoe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Team Hydro,

Quick question: I'm currently running YourMOM ROM v.1.0. Can I flash v.1.1 on top of the current install (Dirty Flash) and be ok, or do I need to do a full wipe and flash?

Thanks!

BeeJay

mike9670

DROID Master
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Team Hydro,

Quick question: I'm currently running YourMOM ROM v.1.0. Can I flash v.1.1 on top of the current install (Dirty Flash) and be ok, or do I need to do a full wipe and flash?

Thanks!

BeeJay

You can try the dirty flash if you wipe all the caches, otherwise it's always safer to wipe data and get a fresh flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leeuchytil