[ROM][ZVJ] 2.3.3 DanteRom v4 [UPDATE] 10/14/2012

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ZVJ] 2.3.3 DanteRom v2.3 [UPDATE] 07/01/2012

Privacy Mod v2
I have another settings.apk for you guys to test. Please test all the same stuff as before, Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, etc. NOTE: This is only a flashable settings.apk NOT the entire rom. Please verify you are on the most current build available first from the OP
Download - Test Privacy Mod v2 Boot to recovery, wipe cache/dalvik cache, turn off signature verification and flash.​

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I assume privacy reset is gone? I did it a little different this time. GPS locking?

Wraith, are you using the battery bar with the percentage icon mod I did up? like it?

Sent from my NS4G running cmX

Last edited:

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

I love the battery bar. :)

But im wondering. Does having animate on render performance?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Honestly, I never really saw any benifit to the battery bar animation. You only see it when it is plugged into a charger and for me that is when I am going to sleep LOL

So I really dont know how activating the animation affects anything.

Reactions: ThatGuyLurkin

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I assume privacy reset is gone? I did it a little different this time. GPS locking?

Wraith, are you using the battery bar with the percentage icon mod I did up? like it?

Sent from my NS4G running cmX

Yep gps locks, bt pairs, and privacy is gone from settings. No I haven't been using the battery bar mod just the default icon with %

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running LS670ZVJ Dante Rom

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

May I include HTC ime keyboard in my OV/OS zvj rom???

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Of course you may. I got my themed version from here so you can feel free to either theme your own or use mine. If you use mine, I have a flashable version in the OP that has all the pieces in the right places to make it work. All I ask is you give credit to the source and to me if you use mine :D

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Of course you may. I got my themed version from here so you can feel free to either theme your own or use mine. If you use mine, I have a flashable version in the OP that has all the pieces in the right places to make it work. All I ask is you give credit to the source and to me if you use mine :D
No problem

ttenpas

May 2, 2011
Visit site

I do still need testers that are on the Optimus S to test for me. Anyone test out the privacy mod I did up?

I've been really busy lately and haven't had a chance to test it out. Hopefully next week I'll have some free time.

Reactions: hlxanthus

Silas178

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I'll test it out later today once I wipe and flash your rom

Sent from my Opti s running tweaked cm7

Okay so far so good I haven't found any issues ill let you know if anything comes up (it's good to be back on DanteRom :) I've missed it)

Sent from my Opti s running DanteRom once again :)

Reactions: hlxanthus

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Okay so far so good I haven't found any issues ill let you know if anything comes up (it's good to be back on DanteRom :) I've missed it)

Thanks! I will try and put a new build up tomorrow then.

Silas178

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site

Found something: the Bluetooth toggle in the notification bar doesn't work I have to go to settings to turn it on

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Hmm no neither the Bluetooth nor the gps toggle work on the original

This not an issue I EVER noticed. Can anyone else verify? I was gonna upload a new build today, but I dont want to if it is all messed up to start with.