Sales for Note 9 less than expected

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Well that's your opinion. Some of us do like the blue phone...

I complained about the yellow pen, not the blue phone.

To each their own, but I know when the preorders were live there were others upset they didn't launch black in all markets. Some, myself included, passed on the preorder in hopes a black phone would come later. My entire reason for bringing this up is to highlight it's one of the things that hurt their launch and initial sales.

Now the phones black, I have it, and I'm loving it.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Samsung is pretty silly how they launch their colors... They'll tell you all the colors available at launch... then tell you which colors will be offered in your country only and which are only available in other countries. Then later they will offer one of those colors in your country or release an additional color months later once sales starts to take a turn.

They have done that for the past several years and I can't think of another manufacturer that does it like they do. I don't understand the logic. :confused:

I complained about the yellow pen, not the blue phone.

To each their own, but I know when the preorders were live there were others upset they didn't launch black in all markets. Some, myself included, passed on the preorder in hopes a black phone would come later. My entire reason for bringing this up is to highlight it's one of the things that hurt their launch and initial sales.

Now the phones black, I have it, and I'm loving it.

Last edited:

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Samsung is pretty silly how they launch their colors... They'll tell you all the colors available at launch... then tell you which colors will be offered in your country only and which are only available in other countries. Then later they will offer one of those colors in your country or release an additional color months later once sales starts to take a turn.

They have done that for the past several years and I can't think of another manufacturer that does it like they do. I don't understand the logic. :confused:

Yeah I need someone to shine some light on why they would do that... I really like the cloud silver but I don't get that colour offered in my country.