Samsung S view Case for $9.50

jayburd

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Not sold by Samsung. Sold by topEDepot. Most likely fake

Actually just saw that. My bad. I read through some of the reviews of it on there. It looks legit. Looks like people bought it for the retail price before the the sale price

Posted via Android Central App

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
You can switch the seller to Amazon and it is $33. At least that is real one. Just left Best Buy now and they price matched it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

vferrari

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Ordered one yesterday. Figure its worth it at that price even if it is fake - its not like the samsung genuine has great durability. If you want back protection get the Spigen Sview clear back case. I'm currently using an ebay special (i.e., cheap) sview integrated case/cover which works well with a sturdy magnetc latch. I think the con is that the sview plastic window will get scratched up over time, but it was cheap enough to get a spare backup for down the road. Now i have an additional sview cover for backup. So far so good.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Android Central Forums

GB333

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I got an off-brand out of Hong Kong from ebay. It was $12 and it has a little wrist strap on it. I will only use it when I got places that I want to carry my phone and not my purse - but in those instances, it's a nice little case.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 6, 2013
Visit site
You can switch the seller to Amazon and it is $33. At least that is real one. Just left Best Buy now and they price matched it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I did the same thing. Not worth $60 bucks, but $33 was do able ...

jayburd

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Ordered one yesterday. Figure its worth it at that price even if it is fake - its not like the samsung genuine has great durability. If you want back protection get the Spigen Sview clear back case. I'm currently using an ebay special (i.e., cheap) sview integrated case/cover which works well with a sturdy magnetc latch. I think the con is that the sview plastic window will get scratched up over time, but it was cheap enough to get a spare backup for down the road. Now i have an additional sview cover for backup. So far so good.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Android Central Forums

Let us know how it turns out. Might order one just to keep in the box and help the resell of my s4. Whenever it comes to that upgrading point.

dacbeth

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S4 S-View Flip Cover Folio Case (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Only Accept Genuine Samsung Products

Beware of Imitations! All authentic Samsung product will have a holographic sticker visible on the product packaging signifying that you have purchased genuine Samsung product. If you receive a product and the sticker is non-existent, has been removed or the packaging appears to have been tampered with, please report this to Amazon immediately.
Product Description
Color: black
From the Manufacturer
Samsung Galaxy S4 S-View Flip Cover Folio Case (Black)

Check this number listed
EF-CI950BBESTA

If its a fake, Amazon stands behind it!

vferrari

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I'll check that when it shows up. I've even seen some tech blog/online mags pointing out the 9.95 deal, so I think its probably legit and no need to even default to the $33 offer, but thats just me I guess. I believe Samsung was seriously gouging consumers with the $60 MSRP. I guess it really isn't "gouging" when the item in question is not an essential like food, water, and medicine -lol. But I guess they eventually figured out what the market would bear...

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caish