Samsung visual voicemail app

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Stang I am used it works fine for me. But I have never used any other. Samsung vvm is not in playstore
Doesn't freeze or wait for connection ?
I don't have the subscription of the app don't know if it makes a difference, even the vvm for Samsung has issues, only one I haven't was pixel built in one or Samsung direct vm call from phone app

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I don't have the subscription of the app don't know if it makes a difference, even the vvm for Samsung has issues, only one I haven't was pixel built in one or Samsung direct vm call from phone app
No I am lucky no problem no freezing or anything

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site

The pixel vvm works awesome... on my pixel 3XL, and even on my wife's Moto G6 which it came on out of the box. Don't you use it on your pixel 6 pro? My wife told me she'll never own another phone without the pixel phone/call screening/vvm app... so I guess she'll be using pixels from here on out lol.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The pixel vvm works awesome... on my pixel 3XL, and even on my wife's Moto G6 which it came on out of the box. Don't you use it on your pixel 6 pro? My wife told me she'll never own another phone without the pixel phone/call screening/vvm app... so I guess she'll be using pixels from here on out lol.
Pixel do have some neat features exclusive to them

Groovy_Momma

Jul 27, 2022
Visit site
I clicked on that link from my phone and this time it said "open" so I tapped on that and it took me to the app on my phone. Now I don't understand this because when I search for that stupid app on my phone in the app drawer and do a complete search as well, it doesn't show it that way ,nor does it show up when I get voicemail. 😒 this is soooo weird!

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I just installed T-Mobile VVM and it's working as it should I remember with my s22 I had to download Metro app for VVM to work.

Elp123

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of it and go back to the Google Voice app I've used for the last 12 years. I don't understand why it is called "visual" when there is nothing visual about it. It doesn't transcribe voicemail like the Google voice app does. I also have to click on every voicemail and wait for it to be downloaded before I can listen to it. If you navigate away from it, it stops downloading the voicemail and you have to click on it again and wait for the download when you go back to it. It also doesn't label anything as spam. The (Google) phone app labels a phone call as spam but this app does not. I keep listening to people telling me that my social security number is going to be canceled. I'm really surprised that anyone actually likes this app.

popehandy

Nov 6, 2023
Visit site
In Settings, go to apps, enable searching by system apps. Scroll down to the green visual voicemail icon. Open the settings and click open in lower corner. Once open it will guide you through setup. Once setup, it can be opened through the phone dialer. Or if using Nova launcher you can add an icon to the home screen.
Thank you very much. I have a new-to-me S23 Ultra and it didn't have a visual VM app and my old one (Note 9) was incompatible. I could not find this info ANYWHERE until I saw your post. Thank you so, so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymous Jones