So just what do you expect from your battery?

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I could no longer take the stock battery, I run Stock ICS, phone gets plugged in at about 10pm, sleep and unplug by 5am to start the day. I was finding myself using the car charger between jobs, plugging in a AC adapter what ever it took to keep some life on it. I bought a seido 3800 I still have 24% left.

It is the one thing I miss most about my BB, the battery lasted a long time.

How do you take a picture of your battery profile to post? I have a lot of awake time and would like to figure out what keeps waking the phone.

Thanks!

Fa11ou7

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I expect a phone to go a full day with minimal use. It would be nice if the phone had enough juice left on it at the end of the day (when you would plug it in, for me that's when I crawl into bed) that I could deal with an emergency without my phone dieing.

Wookie Claws

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to see 3+ hours of screen on time. What I get is 2.5 hours of screen on time with the extended (2100mH) and just about 2 with the stock battery. I opt to charge the phone in the afternoon so I have juice for the evening. I do have spare batteries though, just in case.

Here's an example of a day with lots of music for me: Up time is 6h 48 min and I have 29% battery left. Screen on time is 59min and media server has been going for 2h 7min. This is with the 2100mH battery too.

Last edited:

somnambulator

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
only way i can get 20+ hours out of this is if i dont actually use it. If i leave the screen off and turn all the radios off im sure i could get a full day. however i bought it to use, and i probably have 4 hours of screen on time per day and use juice defender ultimate to manage my radios. mobile data is off when screen is off and gets toggled every 30 minutes for 30 seconds to sync apps. at work and home wifi is on full time. ive had my phone get down to 15% before even leaving work if i forget to plug it in or if im super busy. i do use my phone for diagnosing wireless issues, checking work sites, and occasionally remoting into servers. i leave screen brightness at Auto.

the facts are pretty simple: when using the known best car charger, the Motorola one w/ spiral cord, my phone's battery still drains when using brightest screen, GPS, and data. it drains like 10-15% per hour, and if im not fully charged it's not uncommon for it to be dangerously low after a 3 hour trip i often make, especially when there's traffic and it turns into a 4 hour trip. I have to use brightest screen during the day b/c i have a convertible and the sun shines directly onto it.

What am i supposed to do when my car charger cant even keep up with this phone's power needs??? once i get some free time i'ma slap 404 onto this and pray that the power usage is as good as ppl claim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capcut pro apk download