so why is the new UD rom on rom manager?

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
the sad part is the only thing he didn't technically steal was everybodies money that was donated to him. i wish that could be claimed as stolen so that whoever donated could get a refund since the donation were not based on the real truth.

this is why i don't donate to theme developers. i will buy their apps in the market if they have created them but aside from that you never know if the developer is pulling this kind of stuff. For example Koush, i didn't donate to him directly but i bought rom manager (before it had all of the features available) as a way to donate to him. At that time i was comfortable using Droid Root Pro and didn't see it necessary to buy an app that did the same thing but a little simpler. Then i realized even if i don't use it atleast he is getting some sort of compensation for his work, so i bought it.

the Zeusdroid fiasco is another reason for donations running a muck (though from what i got out of it, it wasn't their fault but more so the old admin of alldroid, i could be wrong).

2 people who i am probably going to donate to (which will be my first actual donation) will be Pete and Ruqqq. It is clear that Pete creates his roms and credits the people who he borrows stuff from. I will donate to Ruqqq because of the Helix Launcher 1 and 2. Who doesn't use those, i mean come on.

overall you just have to think about what you are getting yourself into as well as what you are contributing towards.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
so apparently Pete is now working with the guy who hosted Black Droid's site. at least that is the rumor going around. Bugless Beast

does anybody know if this is true or not because i have been hearing that it is true or that it seems sketchy or (just back and forth with people saying yes and no)

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
thats the first ive seen of this but oh well nice to see him get his own just hope he doesnt get caught up in drama

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
i think that was posted earlier in the thread.

ya Black Droid is a tool. he will argue his point till his last breathe it seems. One day somebody is going to sue him because he will take credit for inventing telephone.

haha i know right. that is the perfect term for him a " tool "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia