Stolen Bionic

hkklife

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Just add a line to your account, get the Bionic for one penny from Amazon.com, then transfer the Bionic to your line and pay the $350 cancellation fee. Then you get a new Bionic for $350.

Won't save anything. Most likely, it'll end up costing more than what it would to get one at full retail price from VZW new or buy a used on online.

You have to factor in the cost of the termination fee from Amazon AND from VZW .

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Lost phone.
Lookout.
Mobile defense(if they ever get out of beta sign up).
Plan b.

Mobile defense has saved my Droid from a few people. As soon as I knew it was gone. I went online and saw it a few blocks away and drove off after the guys. Got my fone back. But I am grateful for this main app.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Just add a line to your account, get the Bionic for one penny from Amazon.com, then transfer the Bionic to your line and pay the $350 cancellation fee. Then you get a new Bionic for $350.

Doesn't work that way. U have to have ur device for a certain period. Cus if u cancel before 90 days I think. U will have to pay the remainder of the new bought fone. I'll look it up in the terms and services and get back with a quote.

I know cus I wanted to do this.

sbudaj

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Lost phone.
Lookout.
Mobile defense(if they ever get out of beta sign up).
Plan b.

Mobile defense has saved my Droid from a few people. As soon as I knew it was gone. I went online and saw it a few blocks away and drove off after the guys. Got my fone back. But I am grateful for this main app.

Where do you get mobile defense? Not in the market.

VonRBuzard

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Well, I got my Bionic replacement last night. I was waiting to see how much the RAZR is off contract. Sorry but $650 is too rich for me

What I'm looking for now is an app that will activate the PIN lock when I leave the house and disable it when I walk in the door