Tizen App Store - List of all Gear Apps?

MikePalmPrePlus

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I am looking to purchase the Samsung Gear S3 Frontier LTE from T-Mobile. I have read reviews stating the selection of Tizen OS Gear apps is limited. I went to the TIZEN STORE hoping to find the complete list of Gear apps, but the website only provide recommendations and select apps. Not way to get a complete list. For example, the Android Play website provides complete search capability. Tizen website, no search capability.

Question: Where can I find a complete list or search capability for Tizen OS Gear watch apps without have a Gear device?

Thanks,
Mike

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I am looking to purchase the Samsung Gear S3 Frontier LTE from T-Mobile. I have read reviews stating the selection of Tizen OS Gear apps is limited. I went to the TIZEN STORE hoping to find the complete list of Gear apps, but the website only provide recommendations and select apps. Not way to get a complete list. For example, the Android Play website provides complete search capability. Tizen website, no search capability.

Question: Where can I find a complete list or search capability for Tizen OS Gear watch apps without have a Gear device?

Thanks,
Mike
Unfortunately, you can't.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronnyh