UPDATE THE LINK IS LIVE 6/20 *** Sprint Premier Customers Can Buy Evo 3D NOW !!!

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
" Sprint Premier customers will have the opportunity to purchase HTC EVO 3D online three days before the national launch, while supplies last. Qualifying customers will receive an email on June 21, or they can log on to their account at sprint.com on June 21, click ?show me my rewards? and then ?Sprint Premier Community? for more information. "

UPDATE 6/20 7pm pst

Deborah, a Sprint Premier Customer Rep in the Sprint Premier Forum Says:
So, here's my plan on the Evo 3D FTB. The link to the online shop is going to be tested around midnight eastern. Once the systems people determine the link is working -- and once it updates all servers -- they will send the link to me. If all goes well, it's possible I could have it by as early as midnight central time that I could post it here on the Community. My thought is the earlier we get started submitting orders, the closer we are to the front of the line for order processing/shipping tomorrow..
I know some of you probably have early mornings -- like me -- and will be unhappy if you stay up to midnight central and then find that there was an issue with the link that prevented me from posting it right away. So, if you choose to stay up, please don't beat me up if I can't get the link to work by then But, this thread has grown near and dear to my heart, so I thought I would at least give you a heads up that I may be posting the link sooner than 8 a.m. If I can't post by 12:30 a.m. central, I'll post a note with the status update.

SprintDeb.JPG

Sprint Newsroom | Two Newest Members of the Award-Winning HTC EVO Family, HTC EVO 3D and HTC EVO View 4G, Make Debut Exclusively from Sprint on June 24

Last edited:

SipperPhoto

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I like this... I'm wondering how quick I'd get the phone if I ordered online. I'm leaving town the 23rd. I'm doubting it will get to me before that!

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I like this... I'm wondering how quick I'd get the phone if I ordered online. I'm leaving town the 23rd. I'm doubting it will get to me before that!

With my 12 years with sprint I've ordered online a couple of times and I've also had sprint send replacement phones and it was at my door 90% of the time the next day depending what time of day you order ... Usually damn good service.

goblue7612

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I am a new sprint premier gold customer (just over 10 years with sprint), and have had the everything plus referral plan for a while now. Does anyone know if I'll have any problems ordering on the 21st online with my everything plus referral plan? When I purchased my Pre- two years ago, I was told that I could only order through telesales. I just hope if I order it on the 21st it arrives before the 24th, but at least I won't have to wait in long lines.

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure if you go to sprint.com now , you can do a live chat with customer care regarding online purchases ... The launch date is set so everyone can talk freely about when everything will be shipped and how it will be shipped from online purchases ... You can pretty much be guaranteed a device also , since its coming from the Sprint warehouse.

mookyanks

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I apologize if this has already been asked, but has anyone had any luck returning their 50 dollar gift card to best buy? I know I can use it down the road if need be, but I'm a sprint premier gold customer and would like to get the phone a couple days early, however I already pre-ordered from best buy

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If only I didn't have like 4 Best Buy gift card to use, I would totally order from sprint. Good to know though just in case. But the later the better incase the Samsung S2 does come out end of July then I'll still be within the 30 days. Just trying to make myself feel better haha.

SCSnare

May 20, 2011
www.mricks.com
Already preordered through a Sprint corporate location. I'm 1st on the list there, but I'll be eligible to buy it online on the 21st. I'm trying to decide if I should buy it early online or wait 3 more days and pick it up at the store. Any reason I should wait til the 24th? Discount on accessories if I pick it up in the store or anything like that?

bubba93

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Already preordered through a Sprint corporate location. I'm 1st on the list there, but I'll be eligible to buy it online on the 21st. I'm trying to decide if I should buy it early online or wait 3 more days and pick it up at the store. Any reason I should wait til the 24th? Discount on accessories if I pick it up in the store or anything like that?

i'm in the same situation. i wonder if: 1) the shipping will be over night
2) activation will be free online
3) it will have instant mail-in-rebate online
4) if we are both a premier customer and have already pre-ordered the phone if we can pick it up at the store on the 21st rather than order online

-I'm also 1st on my list at a corporate sprint store "SCSnare." I happened to walk in the right day hah

Edit: just talked to a sprint rep on the phone...4) phones in the store wont be available till the 24th and that there will be a ****load of premier customers ordering online with a limited supply

Last edited:

Melaza

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

I pre-ordered from BB, but I'm going to wait. I'm already off that day so I'll be able to go to the store as soon as they open and pick mine up.

Order one and tell me where you live...I'll let you know.

LMAO :D

yourfriendmat

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Would you really leave that baby on your doorstep all day???

I think that's the point :p But I do wonder who they ship through. The whole doorstep thing is company dependent. FedEx once had the brains to leave my brand new $2000 laptop sitting in the outside doorway to my apartment, so anything is possible. They are pretty terrible in my area especially at my current apartment. They don't like to deliver the package to the office if I'm not home, so I end up having to drive an hour to the nearest location. UPS, however, always delivers perfectly for me and they have a location 5 minutes away.

Slayix312

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I think that's the point :p But I do wonder who they ship through. The whole doorstep thing is company dependent. FedEx once had the brains to leave my brand new $2000 laptop sitting in the outside doorway to my apartment, so anything is possible. They are pretty terrible in my area especially at my current apartment. They don't like to deliver the package to the office if I'm not home, so I end up having to drive an hour to the nearest location. UPS, however, always delivers perfectly for me and they have a location 5 minutes away.

UPS did the same thing to me as well (so has fedex though) in march when I ordered a shiny new m11x. Lucky for me I kept checking online to see If it was delivered like every 30 mins lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance