Verizon Galaxy Nexus (Prime) Waiting Room

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
They get a lot of things wrong. They are completely biased against android and praise the blackberry and the iphone. I hope their right this time

Is Engadget still pro-iOS/anti-android? I stopped paying attention to them some time ago because the fanboy-ism drove me crazy.

droid1294

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Is Engadget still pro-iOS/anti-android? I stopped paying attention to them some time ago because the fanboy-ism drove me crazy.

engadget loves them both. Technobuffalo is iphone loving. I can't stand bgr. They said the playbook was the best tablet on the market. Better than the transformer, iconia tab, and even the ipad 2. I was like wtf. Completely biased on almost android article they write. There one of the most biased phone sites ever

Reactions: Asterdroid

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
engadget loves them both. Technobuffalo is iphone loving. I can't stand bgr. They said the playbook was the best tablet on the market. Better than the transformer, iconia tab, and even the ipad 2. I was like wtf. Completely biased on almost android article they write. There one of the most biased phone sites ever

Good to know. Thanks!

droid1294

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Most biased phone site ever = phonearena.com. They love the iphone. All these amazing android devices, should get higher scores on reviews and always compare them to the iphone 4. I hate that site

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I understand that BGR is/has problems with rumors. What i would like to know is with the information that they said on that link and the information given by Phil and with CTIA coming in 2 months or so , is it likey that BGR is wrong... I want more information before i will believe any romur but at this point i would beleive that October will be a big deal for Google and ICS

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I understand that BGR is/has problems with rumors. What i would like to know is with the information that they said on that link and the information given by Phil and with CTIA coming in 2 months or so , is it likey that BGR is wrong... I want more information before i will believe any romur but at this point i would beleive that October will be a big deal for Google and ICS

Considering no other reputable site has been able to dig up anything at all, I would take everything with a grain of salt.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I will too, I would look forward to October but if/when the GSII comes to Sprint and nothing is out on the Nexus3 I will Prob get it.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Yea , if theres no more info on this then ill get the ET4G then depending on the Specs for N3 I might just add a line for my Voice #...

bplewis24

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
For all we know, Phil's source and BGR's source could be one and the same. IMO that BGR article adds absolutely nothing to the discussion. I need something a little bit more specific and titillating if I'm going to hold off on purchasing the Bionic.

Brandon

huskerkate

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
is it just me, or...?? if we're supposed to be seeing ICS devices in 2-3 months, i would think that with a Nexus device we would have started to see more leaks by now. maybe my recall about the other Nexus devices is revisionist. but, i gotta think we're looking at late Nov at the earliest for any such devices. could be wrong, and i hope i am. i'm just really thirsting for some info on this phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cachorr12