Want the 3.0 Sense lockscreen without rooting?

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I rarely ,if ever, talk much about apps. Heck I rarely talk at all lol, but I was debating heavily on rooting my phone these past few days, but with all the roms out there etc (with my Evo I knew what I wanted and boom it was there), I just said forget it. I dont tether, dont need to OC my phone, and am ok with how it is now. BUT I really wanted the HTC lockscreen from sense 3.0. Low and behold, I found it, without rooting and have been using it for a few days now. Check out Agile Lock screen. Its the SAME as the sense with the ring and the 4 app shortcuts etc. It seems to have some minor bugs but its easily something to look past for me (goes to homescreen on lock, not last open app, tho lately it seems to be doing the last app, hrm)

Give it a look see. If you dont want to root this might be an option for ya. Now to try to find the 3.0 weather ! :p

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
having used sense 3.0 lockscreen, the one in the op just does not feel as refined, and is kinda buggy, at least in my test.

Just a Guy

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded this last night and am loving it! I'm just using the free version for now and my fav is having the shortcuts to your phone, emails, web, and camera.

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Having played with it for a few days, I finally pulled the trigger and rooted my TB..going to try Ginger 3D rom. If that has the same ring, ill have to check it out :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332