What are you hoping to see at CES 2017?

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
With the show upon us later this week, what are you most excited about seeing at CES 2017? Sound off and tell me what you're looking forward to. The show is so BIGGGGGG, I'm not even sure where to start! :)

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Everything!
:)

More good things from Huawei/Honor, what Alcatel is up to and some sort of news from Microsoft about small mobile devices.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Tired of waiting on new phones.
Tires of curves screens.
Why do they need the shows when it has nothing to do with us.
Put out some phones.
We lost the note 7 last year.
Has Samsung not seen that.
And now we need to wait till the end of the year for the phone to be replaced, unless you want a Galaxy series.

Samsung or other carriers don't care what we want anyway.
They Release what they got and wait to see if we want it.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Tired of waiting on new phones.
Tires of curves screens.
Why do they need the shows when it has nothing to do with us.
Put out some phones.
We lost the note 7 last year.
Has Samsung not seen that.
And now we need to wait till the end of the year for the phone to be replaced, unless you want a Galaxy series.

Samsung or other carriers don't care what we want anyway.
They Release what they got and wait to see if we want it.

You may be tired of curved screens, but there are apparently enough other people that aren't so they keep building them.

They use the shows to display upcoming tech. CES is actually open to everyone, not just tech bloggers/writers

The Note 7 fizzling (sorry) had nothing to do with what Samsung showed at CES (yes, past tense) as there just was no time to get something else production-ready to replace it.

Isn't the Note line part of the Galaxy series? Isn't it branded as the "Galaxy Note X"?

Just cannot wait to see the Samsung S8, is it even coming?

Samsung S8 didn't reveal it at CES

I wonder if the car stuff will be exciting or just a lot of smoke.

There is no wondering, CES was 2 weeks ago, I don't recall seeing any coverage of AA.

sarahgad

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
Btw, there are rumors about Samsung Note 8 not S8. So lets see what they are coming up with..

Well, i have the other way round they would be coming up with the S8 not the Note 8. Even leaked pictures are to be seen floating over the social media.

averen09

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
still im hoping to see an android phone that has a 10000mah of battery with a quick charge v5.0, battery optimization now a days of android devices for me is worst

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I am hoping to see myself at CES. Just kidding!

Seriously though, I would like to see some type of innovation in battery technology. It may sound boring, but it is a long time coming.

Max4242

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
Where is future of mankind heading. We are becoming "Digital Zombies". The day is not far when we will have AI implementation like it was shown in the movie "Chappie". And our memory will be transferred to the machines.