What does you AT&T order status say?

iDrummer3

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
At&t is about to lose me as a new customer. How can almost everyone else be sending out the oh ok nest and they have no idea what's going on. Looks like I will cancel order and stay with verizon
AT&T does not read these forums. Threatening to jump ship will do you no good here. I understand that people are frustrated that other carriers have shipped their devices. I am just as anxious as anyone to get mine. We will all have our phones by Friday, I am sure of it.

Daheat1978

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
This Just In:

Mike: What date are you telling folks their Note 7 pre orders are being shipped ?

Steve: Mike, thanks for choosing AT&T. My name is Steve, and I’m happy to help you today with Note 7 shipping days.

Steve: The Note 7 can be shipped any day between today and the 19th:D

Mike: ok cool..becuase I have not gotten an update on my order and the last 2 reps told me the 29th
S
teve: Oh no! Since you have already ordered you should be getting it way before then! If not today or tomorrow:D

Mike: even if I have Zero movement on my status and have not received a charge?

Steve: Did you order get cancelled?

Mike: I dont think so

Steve: When you say you haven't been charged do you mean like the money hasn't come out or there isn't a hold on your account? When you place the order we place a hold on the money on your account and then once it ships the money gets taken out:D

Mike: the only charges on my card are for the other 2 phones I got already

Mike: I see no hold
S
teve: Let me check out your order:D

Mike: on my statement

Steve: Oh perfect! I just checked and your phone is getting ready to ship right now!:D

Steve: So that means it can ship at anytime:D As soon as it does ship you will see the charge on your card:D

Mike: that status has been the same since I ordered it lol

Steve: Great! And it shows that you will have the phone on the 17th or the 18th. YOu will have it on either one of those days.

Mike: ok cool..I would feel much better if I got charged already lol

Mike: based on what you are telling me..I should get an update very soon

Steve: I bet so! But no worries! It should be shipped very soon!

Mike: also..have you heard anything on peeps shipping on the 29th?

Mike: wonder why the other 2 reps told me that

Steve: What happened there is if you ordered right now today your phone will not ship till then. We do the first come first serve thing.

Mike: ahh

Steve: Haha! No worries! I would never lie to you:D

THEjbrad

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I know that. Just making a general statement that most people are feeling that if you are supposed to be a top notch service yet you can't even match other carriers in terms of service then maybe you shouldn't get top paying customers.

Jag9422

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I don't know how the rep told you it's shipping today. I also talked to a rep and she told me that the phone will be shipped between the dates that were given 8-17 to 8-18. She also told me they haven't shipped any yet and doesn't think it'll happen until Wednesday.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Noooo status update from ATT because for the first time I'm not preordering.

I'm planning on going into AT&T this Friday morning and picking a Note 7 up instead .

Ditto - Stopped into my AT&T Store today, fooled with the display model until my bad back wouldn't let me stand there any longer, went and spoke with a Rep to make sure I could stay with my 5GB/Month Plan, then made a 10:00 AM Appointment for Friday morning when they open - to hell with Pre-order! COME ON FRIDAY!

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine at 12:31 am on 8/3 and no change. Still says preparing to ship with shipping dates 8/17 or 8/18. It does not say back ordered. I ordered blue coral. Those that say back ordered, what color did you order?

Posted via the Android Central App

Same, except I ordered mine at 11:17:24 (not backordered...I ordered the blue and on the same day!)

Bayarda

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Order Date 08/02/2016 at 11:57:23 PM EDT, still "Preparing to Ship" and no charge on my CC. Black Onyx.

I had high hopes with all the "S7 and S7E preorders shipped early" buzz, but AT&T managed to disappoint yet again.

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
My "Back-Ordered" Note 7 is black. I originally ordered blue right when pre-orders were open, but changed my mind on 8/8 and cancelled the blue and ordered black. The status was processing and preparing to ship until yesterday.

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Still no change on my end just preparing for shipment. Ordered black onyx first day at 6am est.

Sounds like all carriers outside Att are shipping early. This may the final straw to push me to T-Mobile. Service has been horrible lately, store reps don't seem to want to help anymore outside of a new or upgrade line. Seems like T-Mobile values customer value higher vs shareholder value.

End of the day these are first world problems and I am fortunate to be able to afford a phone. Bottom line is that we have a lot of choices now with carriers and spend a significant amount of money for a service. Att should be more consistent with their competition but I have seen a dramatic decline in their service and support this year.

Jim McDonald2

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I am regretting switching to them

I have been with AT&T for 8 years and have had nothing but A+ customer service the entire time. Getting my phone on the release date but 2 days later than everyone else does not constitute bad service in my opinion. When I call them about a completely unrelated topic and they tell me that they are running a promotion and I can get 15 more gig a month for $40 less...that's the type of service I am looking for.

THEjbrad

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I think what the problem most people like myself are having is if you are going to charge the most for the phone and be the last to deliver it to your so called valued customers then you have something wrong with your customer service. It is basically saying we want you to over pay and then we will get it to you on the store release date when you could just have gone to the store and gotten it on the same day so pre order means nothing except you have to wait roughly 4 hours after the store and everyone has all ready gotten the phone. Service is not the issue here

ShiftTab

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I have been with AT&T for 8 years and have had nothing but A+ customer service the entire time. Getting my phone on the release date but 2 days later than everyone else does not constitute bad service in my opinion. When I call them about a completely unrelated topic and they tell me that they are running a promotion and I can get 15 more gig a month for $40 less...that's the type of service I am looking for.

Was this promotion recently?

Jag9422

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
You guys have no patience. I pre ordered the s7 edge and received it two days before it was released into retail stores. If you want crappy service but get your pre order a week early go to T-Mobile. I'll say we'll get the Note 7 Wednesday or Thursday because at&t knows other carriers are shipping early.

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Still shows on back order for me. Black onyx ordered on the first day! Called customer service, they assured me a again today it will ship between 17th and 18th. On AT&T

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxolina