Why Verizon Won't Announce The Galaxy Nexus

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Just for laughs, I went and checked the "release the GN before December 1 petition" to see this enourmous amount of pissed off people. Wow, what a disappointment. 21 signatures. Yep, there's so much more than a handful of people, lmao

Did you expect anything more? A petition like that was DOA. People aren't going to sign something as pointless as that.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
As I've said before, I'm not even a Verizon customer, happy ex-customer actually.

LMAO, once you resort to this you've admitted defeat in a discussion. Thanks for playing and buh bye.

You don't have to be a customer of the company to do that. Clearly over your head, it's ok though.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Just for laughs, I went and checked the "release the GN before December 1 petition" to see this enourmous amount of pissed off people. Wow, what a disappointment. 21 signatures. Yep, there's so much more than a handful of people, lmao

I like how Homer Simpson signed it. D'Oh sums up a lot of things GN related.

Reactions: crzycrkr

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Did you expect anything more? A petition like that was DOA. People aren't going to sign something as pointless as that.

And if the "masses" of people annoyed by this can't even bother to sign a petition, what are the chances they are actually going to do anything other than just rake what Verizon is giving them? Absolutely none

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
You don't have to be a customer of the company to do that. Clearly over your head, it's ok though.

Lmao, you just keep trying. You resort to insults because you have no point, and its over my head? Keep trying to twist it how you like, bottom line is when you fall to insults rather than discussion, you've lost. No matter what you say is overshadowed by "you've got Verizon's shlong down your throat." Lmao, sorry, that's clearly over your head.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, you're not even close. I own a Nexus S 4G that I bought the day it was released. This was the first gbread at the time.

It has not been buggy or otherwise unfriendly to use by a standard user. Apps were not broken. If anything, the Nexus got apps earlier than any other Android phone. Important things like Netflix and Hulu. First to get video conferencing on Skype too. The apps always worked and the phone did too. (can't say the same about the carrier)

Gingerbread was not substantially different from Froyo. ICS is a much more substantial revision and in many cases replacement of the code base. A better comparison would be The Xoom and yes there were a lot of FC's with apps on Honeycomb at first. I can tell you that from first hand experience.

Reactions: crzycrkr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201