Win Samsung's next new phone from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakeupbomb

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
If I had this device I'd probably just use it. I mean, what else am I gonna do with it? I'd get myself a SIM card, pop it in, and go to town on all the Samsungsy goodness. I've never had a Samsung phone because...well because they're too darn expensive, but I really want one. They make nice phones.

I think they'll be available in black, white, and blue, but they'll be names like Ink Spot Black, Wonder Bread White, and Smurf Blue. It'll be great.

snjaybhagat

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Because in this world no one phone is made which was not hanged on my hand, and i am a traveller and want a phone through which i can listen good sound of music, a good picture quality and a good process through which i can use gps, gps satellite, google earth etc type of apps. It will be come in silver.

Thanks
Sanjay bhagat

wkm001

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm really happy with my Moto X Pure Edition but my wife is really accident prone. We could really use a spare. We have a Droid Mini for a spare now...

Swe-P

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Not having used a samsung galaxy device since SGS3, the S7 and S7 edge has really caught my attention. Last year's galaxys were great in design, but lacking in important areas. Mainly battery. If the rumours and leaks are true, it seems like Samsung have listened to the customers and critics. Therefore, I'm looking forward to the presentation on the 21st and the device that just might make me return to the galaxy series. I would also love if the emerald green version returned. That color was beautiful.

kidqwik

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Time to trade in my Note 4 and I don't want have to pay Verizon any more money for a phone on a payment plan since they steal from my monthly with their overpriced service costs. :(

MiszterSoul

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
I had a Samsung Galaxy SIII and its broke, and it was a really good phone, but the new Galaxy phone prices a bit huuuuuge,
Gimme it, because i love Samsung Galaxy phones, just dont have enough money to buy it :\

1NF3KT3D

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Because android authority you have been my go to site for android information since day one and I just have that mental connection with you guys telling me that I am going to be the one to win this awesome brand spanking new s7. I would love to own this phone. I'm hungry for it! Hungrier then the next guy! Samsung is my brand and android authority you are my site for all samsung and android news! :) you guys are awesome

cerps

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I want one to give Samsung's version of android a try and the supposed 2 day battery life. I'm predicting black, white, and silver colors

farb12

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Just sold my nexus 6p and miss android already. I do believe that a 5.1" screen is the perfect size phone! Ill take a black or white one please ;-)

tt long

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
I feel the Samsung Galaxy S7 is the Best Smartphone for my Business Needs. I am a Real Estate agent and the Android smartphone has a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot feature so I can share my data connection with multiple devices. The device combines portability and convenience of a smartphone with the power, multi-tasking capabilities and extensive viewing experience of a tablet. Love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucike8