Would you trade your Thunderbolt for the Sensation?

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Darn knew I forgot something.

I think the Sensation is a better name but
here I go.

1.Sensation rocks the unibody like no other.
2.I hear T-Mobile 4g kicks ass in Omaha
3.This baby is streamlining at its best
4.Sense 3.0
5.The specs on this phone are beyond
amazing.
6.The Thunderbolt as much as i love it was
definitely rushed(no dual core and sense
2.0)
7.This baby ships with gingerbread.
8.Definitely future proof
9.Should have Skype, Netflix, and should get
ice cream sandwich soon after.
10.Most likely will get Android J, and K.
11.HTC Trace
12.HTC Watch
13.Full 1080p video capture.
14.30 fPS video play back and capture
15.Quarter High Definition screen
16.1.2 gigahertz dual Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
17.Htcsense.com support
18.HDMI out
19.Contoured glass (Nexus sexiness )
20.768 megabytes of ram
21.Quadbanded (World phone )

Kickstand would have been nice though

And that is 21 reasons to buy the HTC Sensation .

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Sensation had a 1.2 GHZ dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2?

I could easily be wrong, but I was not sure.

All in all, the Sensation is an incredible phone. You add a kickstand (which is a gimmick, but has since become a requirement for me), Exynos quad-core, 1 GB of RAM, Verizon LTE, and 3D with stereoscopic 8 MP cameras and you have yourself the most unstoppable superphone ever!

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Sensation had a 1.2 GHZ dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2?

I could easily be wrong, but I was not sure.

All in all, the Sensation is an incredible phone. You add a kickstand (which is a gimmick, but has since become a requirement for me), Exynos quad-core, 1 GB of RAM, Verizon LTE, and 3D with stereoscopic 8 MP cameras and you have yourself the most unstoppable superphone ever!

nope qualcomm dual snapdragon processors

lfurlong

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes I would and I did. :D

I had the Thunderbolt and I didn't have too many problems with it. The typical reboots and bad battery life but my biggest gripe was the lack of speed. We don't have 4G LTE in our area so I know that has a lot to do with it but even Verizon's 3G wasn't great. I cancelled service and picked up a Sensation today. The phone is awesome and so fast. It's much thinner and lighter. T-Mobile has 4G in my area and the Sensation works beautifully on it. Gingerbread is great and I love the new Sense. I have fallen even more in love with HTC.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Nope, I will be getting a better one on January 2012 :D

Yep that's usually how it works we get the better versions of other carriers' flagship devices 6-8 months after they do.

IF the Sensation were on Verizon AND had LTE then I would THINK about it, till then no thanks ...

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Actualy ATT will have LTE by the end of summer!

This has nothing do do with what I said. We were talking about Verizon and as of now LTE is not a standard (default) feature on a phone it is something that is an extra an only on a few phones.

As for AT&T, yes they have said they will have LTE in *5 cities* this summer which judging by their 3G roll-out really means September/October and 10 more by the end of the year which really means by next spring. They will probably have ONE LTE phone. For them LTE as a default feature will be even more far off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel