[ROM][4.19.2011] Das BAMF 1.5

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the response. I just installed Dolphin, and it has the same problem. It looks as though the browsers think Flash isn't installed -- there's a little blue box icon in the middle of the Flash object.

Have you confirmed that Plug-In is set to On-Demand or Always under the browser settings? Also go into Market or Applications and make sure that Adobe Flash shows as installed. If it still doesn't work, maybe reflash the rom.

ninj0rc

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Have you confirmed that Plug-In is set to On-Demand or Always under the browser settings? Also go into Market or Applications and make sure that Adobe Flash shows as installed. If it still doesn't work, maybe reflash the rom.

I have indeed confirmed that the browser is set to use Flash Always. I've tried with the On-Demand setting as well; no dice either way. I'll try checking the Market next.

Edit: I'm not sure if I have Flash Player installed already. Titanium has it on my list of apps available to restore, but *not* on the list of apps currently installed. Neither is it present in my full app dashboard. I'm downloading it now from the Market.

Edit 2: I'm still trying to download Flash Player 10.2 from the Market. It's been stuck at "Starting Download" for about ten minutes now...

Last edited:

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Did you try changing the setting for how websites see your device? ie instead of as an android device you could have it identify as a regular computer

this sounds more like it tho

ninj0rc

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Did you try changing the setting for how websites see your device? ie instead of as an android device you could have it identify as a regular computer

this sounds more like it tho

Just tried doing this, it didn't have any effect. Still trying to download Flash Player 10.2 from the Market.

Edit: I've also tried restoring Adobe Flash Player 10.1 several times with Titanium, but it doesn't appear to be working. Every time I do it, Titanium says the restore was successful but the Flash Player app isn't in my application drawer.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Maybe you can uninstall the flash player, delete the backup in TB, and then download flash 10.2 from the market, if what you're trying now doesnt work.

ninj0rc

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Maybe you can uninstall the flash player, delete the backup in TB, and then download flash 10.2 from the market, if what you're trying now doesnt work.

I'm giving this a try now. It's really weird because restoring that backup failed to reload Flash Player to my phone. If this doesn't work I'm just going to wipe and reload the ROM.

ninj0rc

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
And things get weirder. I just wiped and re-flashed das BAMF 1.4 ROM, and upon booting my phone automatically downloaded every app I ever downloaded from the Market (including Flash Player 10.2). However, the Market does not have the das BAMF skin/theme/whatever...it's the original skin. Although the original issue is resolved -- Flash is now working in my browsers -- this is still rather strange.

Goofypook

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I just tried this ROM today for the first time. Flashed the 1.4 remit. Looks and works great except for my wireless tether... Has anyone had any issues. I flashed back to my old ROM and the tether is working again???

rlee1027

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
They split the ROM into two different Versions. Plain lacking many of the visual/graphical tweaks and the Remix version that has all the eye candy. I believe the black Market mod is in the BAMF Remix.

Below is the link to the Remix on the XDA Forums.

[ROM/MOD] [04.08.11] BAMF Remix 1.4 - Desense script w/ extras available in post #2! - xda-developers

I've been running 1.4 remix for a week now. the app market didn't change up until a couple days ago.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I've been running 1.4 remix for a week now. the app market didn't change up until a couple days ago.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Me too, I have been using the Remix and the Market was black and also changed to the normal green/white. Everything else is the same, like the few black popup screens and stuff. Just market, was gonna post about it too but forgot. Thanks!

ninj0rc

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
My Market lost theme and reverted to the standard green/white during the troubles I had with Flash yesterday. Even after re-flashing the rom (Remix version), the Market was green/white. Re-flashing a second time restored the custom Market theme.

aBoldPatriotsFan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
My Market lost theme and reverted to the standard green/white during the troubles I had with Flash yesterday. Even after re-flashing the rom (Remix version), the Market was green/white. Re-flashing a second time restored the custom Market theme.

Well for me it seemed to change on its own. I Didn't update anything or flash anything new to my phone. It literally was dark themed one sec and then back to its original color the next. It doesnt bother my just dropping my $.02

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

BigDogDVJ

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I've been running this ROM since 1.3 and with the 1.4 release I saw the restart options that were added. Everything makes sense to me except the "hot restart" option. How is that different from the normal restart? I know it's quicker, but I'm just wondering what it does differently from the normal restart.

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa