Hotspot Dropout & GPS Fix Questions

ct1211

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any knowledge of the new Gingerbread update addressing the Hotspot drop outs and the slow GPS lock? I have a company Droid charge and I use the hotspot regularly with both my computer and tablet. They work intermittently at best. I finally got them to send a refurb phone which arrived today. They gave NO hassle about doing so which tells me they must know of issues with the Charge. Well this phones is as bad if not worse than the original phone. I have read stories here of people going through 5-6 phones, I am never going to go through that headache! As of 10 pm 12/1/11 I have not been sent the GB update. I know they will not ever admit a real problem nor give me a new phone. Having to go through corporate for password to the account etc. is a major pain in the ass. I know this phone is a roach out of the box so my question is does anyone know of useful settings or work arounds? Thanks!

Radman

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
bump. i use the free hotspot widget from the app store. does it work with GB? it will not be worth updating for me if that app doesnt work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress