dinc does is ready for 4g

ricbon

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
ok so ces is going on right now and all this 4g phones are coming out dominating the headlines but us dinc owners have a phone that is capable of 4g right? i mean i was toying around around with my dinc using launcher pro to make quick short cuts and i ran in to 4g setting. i now all they need to to is drop a update and we'll be up to date>

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I’m sure the DInc does not have the LTE radio for 4G. It would have been found long ago if it was there. You are probably seeing something from Launcher Pro.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
ok so ces is going on right now and all this 4g phones are coming out dominating the headlines but us dinc owners have a phone that is capable of 4g right? i mean i was toying around around with my dinc using launcher pro to make quick short cuts and i ran in to 4g setting. i now all they need to to is drop a update and we'll be up to date>

Yeah it is def not 4g capable, that requires hardward not just an update. and they would have tried to capotalized on that already if it was.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
but if you were verizon, wouldnt you have turned it on and sold as much as you could before new next gen lte phones were announced? anything beyond that would be a horrrible buisness move

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
There was an app available from the market, some form of screen swipe, that would reveal the hidden 4g settings on the Incredible. Anyone remember what that app was called? I had it installed on my phone and found the setting, but I got a new Inc and can't remember the name of the app.

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to ruin your speculations but no there's absolutely no way the Dinc. is 4G capable.... It would be pretty kick ass if it was tho.

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
DInc will not work with any 4G, be it WiMax or LTE. If you want HTC + LTE, you will need to get the Verizon Evo (aka. the Thunderbolt).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo