[ODIN] Official Froyo ED01 packaged custom ROMs w/Root - Updated 06/12/11

Derek2k3#AC

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping it isn't just me, but I can't get any of the "multiupload.com" links to work, hence I can't get to the TAR file.

Is there another place the file is located? I'm running SC 2.9, been so busy lately haven't been able to update...really ready to try these ROM's though :)

EDIT: Never mind, was able to find it after some google searching. Now I just have to wait for it to download...thanks anyway! And thatnks to everyone who contributes to these ROM's etc...it is much appreciated.

Last edited:

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping it isn't just me, but I can't get any of the "multiupload.com" links to work, hence I can't get to the TAR file.

Is there another place the file is located? I'm running SC 2.9, been so busy lately haven't been able to update...really ready to try these ROM's though :)

EDIT: Never mind, was able to find it after some google searching. Now I just have to wait for it to download...thanks anyway! And thatnks to everyone who contributes to these ROM's etc...it is much appreciated.

You're welcome, and welcome to Android Central.

dsiduousaardvrk#AC

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Were you on the voodoo version of SuperFrankenClean before? The 0.00 kb of internal storage is a classic sign of flashing a nonvoodoo kernel over a voodoo kernel. If you were running voodoo before, just boot to CWM, disable lagfix and reboot, you should be fine. If you still have 0.00 kb of internal storage at that point, reflash the DB/DO package again in ODIN. If you were running nonvoodoo before, just download the package again and flash in ODIN. There have been isolated incidents of this happening and a reflash works.

Awesome! Thanks Landshark!

johnsma22

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Landshark, forgive me if this has already been asked and answered. Why the switch to a non-voodoo kernel for these odin packages and why the switch from comavolt to PBJ?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Landshark, forgive me if this has already been asked and answered. Why the switch to a non-voodoo kernel for these odin packages and why the switch from comavolt to PBJ?

ROM will not load from an ODIN package with a voodoo kernel included. And I explained in the OP I switched to PBJ because for some reason the ROM was not loading with ComaVolt included in the ODIN package. Check out the warning box. From this point forward, I will be basing what to include in the packages strictly based off the ability for the ROM to load after flashing in ODIN.

EDIT - and just for clarification for you, the ODIN packages have always included a nonvoodoo kernel - DroidXcon's and mine.

Deacon2Russia

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Just installed the community ROM using the CR_EC01_NutsX_Shark ODIN package. So far, so good. I like the change. However, I noticed the time no longer appears in the status bar in the upper-right corner of the screen. Does anyone know how I can display it? I was digging around in the TSM parts settings, but nothing I have done has brought it back. Thanks!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just installed the community ROM using the CR_EC01_NutsX_Shark ODIN package. So far, so good. I like the change. However, I noticed the time no longer appears in the status bar in the upper-right corner of the screen. Does anyone know how I can display it? I was digging around in the TSM parts settings, but nothing I have done has brought it back. Thanks!

Go into TSM Parts=>statusbar settings=> scroll to the bottom to text color, touch any color other than black from the outer ring, touch the center circle, reboot phone.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks man...I actually just came back to post that I got it working. It did require the reboot. I'm diggin' the new look & feel. Great job!

Be sure to click the "Thanks" button for Adrynalyne in his thread. He is the creator of the ROM, or at least the lead of the team that created it. I just used the method DroidXcon taught me to bundle the ROM, kernel, modem, and recovery in one do it all package.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...-rom-5-07-2011-ed01-community-rom-v1-3-a.html

shuteng486

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
somehow after i update my phone to com 1.3 it keeps turned off automatically....T_T;;;;
my gf was so mad y i was not answering the phone three times already...
it turns off like...hmmm... twice a day...whats wrong? is that phones problem or com 1.3?
maybe its time to change my phone to other divice?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
somehow after i update my phone to com 1.3 it keeps turned off automatically....T_T;;;;
it turns off like...hmmm... twice a day...whats wrong? is that phones problem or com 1.3?

Does it turn off while the screen is off? Did you use these packages and if so have you kept the kernel that comes with the package and kept your set up nonvoodoo? If you have switched to a voodoo kernel after flashing the ODIN package which kernel did you switch to?

Deacon2Russia

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Since upgrading to the community ROM 1.3, the calendar app raises a FC error whenever a reminder is setup for a calendar event. I am running LauncherPro, so I am not sure if this behavior will occur when using the launcher that already came installed with community ROM 1.3. Has anyone else observed this behavior? If so, do you know how to correct it? I like this new ROM, so I prefer not rolling back just for this... (Landshark, thanks for the reminder...I did thank Adrynalyne.)

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Since upgrading to the community ROM 1.3, the calendar app raises a FC error whenever a reminder is setup for a calendar event. I am running LauncherPro, so I am not sure if this behavior will occur when using the launcher that already came installed with community ROM 1.3. Has anyone else observed this behavior? If so, do you know how to correct it? I like this new ROM, so I prefer not rolling back just for this... (Landshark, thanks for the reminder...I did thank Adrynalyne.)

Possible solution to the FC on calendar alerts is to set a different default alarm ring.

Reactions: Deacon2Russia

DJScorpio67

May 25, 2011
Visit site
May or may not be the culprit, but I was having this issue. Found out it was ROM Manager. If you've got ROM Manager it needs to be an "older" RED ver. of CWM. Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez