Case/screen protector

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
OK since I don't see accessories side forum yet or If it has been posted sorry.

Would like to see what everybody is getting and if you can share links please.

I'm not seeing the holster/case combo Verizon has or any pics if it is out there.

I hate to go camo with this phone and screen. Wanted to see what most will be using.

Thanks

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
OK since I don't see accessories side forum yet or If it has been posted sorry.

Would like to see what everybody is getting and if you can share links please.

I'm not seeing the holster/case combo Verizon has or any pics if it is out there.

I hate to go camo with this phone and screen. Wanted to see what most will be using.

Thanks

I'm most likely going to get a tpu case from verizon. Still undecided on whether I will get a screen protector or not.

DrPancake

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm most likely going to get a tpu case from verizon. Still undecided on whether I will get a screen protector or not.

screen protector for sure and i will be getting extended battery case so idk if ill get another case on top of that.

or just get custom ghost armor done to it at the kiosk in the mall

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Screen protector is a definite yes (someone on this forum said anti-glare was $15 a pack). Probably the silicone/tpu case they sell in store.

Maserati86

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine will be caseless and without a screen protector :). Never had any issues with my og droid. It just stays in my pocket by itself, and never dropped it, knock on wood.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I bought the shell/holster combo and screen protectors earlier today. The shell/holster was $29.99 and the screen protectors were $14.99. The screen protectors covered the whole phone and were anti-glare.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The screen protectors cover the whole phone and not just the screen. The shell/holster combo is just like any other verizon holster they have had.

wheezy

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I haven't picked a case yet. I got a screen protector from xoskins cus they dont have orange peel. I usually wait a week or two on a case cus then the cheap chinese ones have had a few reviews on amazon and I can see whats the best option

Juststef

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I haven't picked a case yet. I got a screen protector from xoskins cus they dont have orange peel. I usually wait a week or two on a case cus then the cheap chinese ones have had a few reviews on amazon and I can see whats the best option
The otter case works with the extended battery, but adds considerable girth to an already large phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

xAGx#AC

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else who got the Verizon screen protectors unsatisfied? I dont know if its the anti-glare or something, but my screen now looks 'oily' all over it, and I know it isnt since I cleaned it pretty well before applying it. Maybe I did it wrong, not sure. Ive had good experiences with Verizon screen protectors on my Incredible so. They were not anti-glare though and were still pretty glossy, but I liked that.

pulpdogs04

May 5, 2010
Visit site
yeah i got the anti-glare three pack from verizon too and i just came on here to check if anyone else thought it made the display look like crap.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I ended up with the double case. A soft rubberized case that fits snug around the phone with a harder shelled case that covers the back and snaps onto the corners. I wasn't sure how I was going to like it and I've only had it a few hours but so far I think its going to work out fine. I would never carry a phone on a belt so any holster case was not in the running for me. I also bought the extended battery and the case fits on it just fine.

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Anti glare screen protectors are awful, I don't know how people don't know that by now, or why they are even sold, or how anybody actually uses them. They always distort screens and make them look terrible.

Rabble rabble rabble.

Juststef

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Anti glare screen protectors are awful, I don't know how people don't know that by now, or why they are even sold, or how anybody actually uses them. They always distort screens and make them look terrible.

Rabble rabble rabble.

It makes all the colors dull.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress